Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 03:03:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for team (Unity C#)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for team (Unity C#)  (Read 496 times)
programmingfool
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2014, 09:31:01 AM »

Thanks for all the messages as of right now this listing is closed while I sort my way through all of the PMs I already received!

Hi all,

As someone who went to school for programming (with a focus on C#) but ended up getting a job doing php work I was looking for a way to keep working on expanding my c# knowledge base.

I've been using Unity to get familiar with it's processes for the past 5 months and now feel comfortable that I will be able to work in that environment comfortably.

I was preferably looking to join a project that is starting up rather than one already knee deep but I'm not opposed to it. This would be for a collaboration, not looking for pay. I am looking for something a bit smaller in scope though, I do have a full time job I have to work at Smiley
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:56:52 AM by programmingfool » Logged
Kenedzy
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:12:59 PM »

Hello,i'm an artist known as Kenedzy. That is looking for someone to join his team called Cyberfire Games. To make games for fun,i'd be happy to see you onboard....
                                                                                                   -Kenedzy

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic