Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:29:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Flash Indiegogo Campaign] Missing Translation
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Flash Indiegogo Campaign] Missing Translation  (Read 452 times)
Ludipe
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »

Hi,

I'm part of the small team making "Missing Translation", we have a devlog here with more information. We can only work part-time on the game, but we'll release it for free.

We've been offered a space in a big gaming event, but even when the price has been reduced, we need some help to pay for it. We decided to create a flash crowdfunding campaign. I don't know if you ever made one of these campaigns, but trying to launch one in less than a day (even if it's way simple) is awful and quite stressful.

We had nothing to lose so we did it.

Check our flash campaign and support us or share the link if you like the game.

Best Regards!

apebeast
Level 0

Indie game designer making high quality games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 02:36:30 PM »

Wow, I've seen this before! Perhaps ludum dare! Definitely worth the check out Smiley

Here's a link to my game, feel free to check it out as well  Well, hello there!:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=41638.msg1035663#msg1035663

Hi,

I'm part of the small team making "Missing Translation", we have a devlog here with more information. We can only work part-time on the game, but we'll release it for free.

We've been offered a space in a big gaming event, but even when the price has been reduced, we need some help to pay for it. We decided to create a flash crowdfunding campaign. I don't know if you ever made one of these campaigns, but trying to launch one in less than a day (even if it's way simple) is awful and quite stressful.

We had nothing to lose so we did it.

Check our flash campaign and support us or share the link if you like the game.

Best Regards!

Ludipe
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 08:48:50 AM »

@apebeast: Thanks for the interest! Cool game btw.

Update:

We just reached 140$; all thanks to the spanish community. "Games Made in Spain", "Indie-o-Rama", "Teku Studios", "Beautifun Games", "A crowd of monsters" and other studios have been extremely helpful.

We couldn't be prouder of being part of this community :D

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic