Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 06:49:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKickstarting a "Majora's Mask cross Mega Man" 2D action platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kickstarting a "Majora's Mask cross Mega Man" 2D action platformer  (Read 1110 times)
BluishGreenPro
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:07:03 PM »

Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress
A 2D action platformer set aboard a massive starship that is bent on the destruction of your home-world.
The Kickstarter is live now, and runs until August 9th.
The game will be made for Mac, PC and OUYA and is set to release July 2015. If you're interested, here's a quick run down of the game-play;
  • Race against the clock: Destroy the Fortress before it reaches your home planet!
  • Action-heavy, Stealth elements: Avoid setting off the alarm or be prepared to blast apart all the reinforcements coming your way
  • Action, Reaction: Destroy parts of the ship and your actions will have real consequences on game-play, like taking out the Ship's engines to slow it down.
  • Risk-Reward Efficiency: Zarnok Robots will repair the ship as you sabotage it piece by piece, be quick to destroy them all, or plant explosives to take them all out at once, without receiving the benefit of destroying that ship segment.
  • Volatile Arsenal: Blast enemies apart with Lasers and Magnetic Grenades to rank up, unlocking new powers and abilities
  • Enemies get more intelligent as you play, giving familiar encounters a fresh challenge
  • Variable difficulty: The physical layout of the game changes, used for meta-game scoring.
For even more information about the game, and to try out the Demo I began when I was 14 years old, you can check out the Kickstarter page at;
(redirects to the Campaign page).
Thank you for your time, I hope you're as excited about this game as I am!
EDIT: Fixed URL
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:14:26 PM by BluishGreenPro » Logged

High Concept; Mega Man cross Majora's Mask
apebeast
Level 0

Indie game designer making high quality games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 02:37:50 PM »

Hi, great idea! Like to see more stuff like that. BTW, your URL redirects doesn't to right link. Shocked

Here's a link to my game, feel free to check it out as well  Well, hello there!:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=41638.msg1035663#msg1035663

A 2D action platformer set aboard a massive starship that is bent on the destruction of your home-world.
The Kickstarter is live now, and runs until August 9th.
The game will be made for Mac, PC and OUYA and is set to release July 2015. If you're interested, here's a quick run down of the game-play;
  • Race against the clock: Destroy the Fortress before it reaches your home planet!
  • Action-heavy, Stealth elements: Avoid setting off the alarm or be prepared to blast apart all the reinforcements coming your way
  • Action, Reaction: Destroy parts of the ship and your actions will have real consequences on game-play, like taking out the Ship's engines to slow it down.
  • Risk-Reward Efficiency: Zarnok Robots will repair the ship as you sabotage it piece by piece, be quick to destroy them all, or plant explosives to take them all out at once, without receiving the benefit of destroying that ship segment.
  • Volatile Arsenal: Blast enemies apart with Lasers and Magnetic Grenades to rank up, unlocking new powers and abilities
  • Enemies get more intelligent as you play, giving familiar encounters a fresh challenge
  • Variable difficulty: The physical layout of the game changes, used for meta-game scoring.
For even more information about the game, and to try out the Demo I began when I was 14 years old, you can check out the Kickstarter page at;
(redirects to the Campaign page).
Thank you for your time, I hope you're as excited about this game as I am!

BluishGreenPro
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 04:17:34 PM »

Hi, great idea! Like to see more stuff like that. BTW, your URL redirects doesn't to right link. Shocked

Ah, thanks. It seems there was some error when I pasted in the URL, same with all the URLs on your game as well.

marialuiza
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 02:45:05 AM »

what ? majoras maks? well this will e surely liek  new revolution for all of us guys
BluishGreenPro
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »

Only 11 hours remain in the Campaign! We're funded, but there's still time to get a copy and help us reach our Multiplayer Stretch Goal!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic