Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:19:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessLooking to invest to an indie game and help with marketing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to invest to an indie game and help with marketing  (Read 640 times)
danlei
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2014, 01:03:27 AM »

Hey!

I'm currently looking for an indie game project to invest money to. In addition to that, I'd like to offer my time and expertise in marketing so I can grow my portfolio. I run a very small advertising agency and having a succesful indie game in my portfolio is something I need at the moment.

I would be working together with you on all the marketing-related issues and I'd also invest a small amount of money for your company. I don't want any equity (shares) but I'd need to have some percentage of the sales in return.

Qualifications:
- Been working (and still do) with several charity organisations as AD/Graphic designer
- Diploma on online advertising
- Studied game industry from a marketing perspective for 1,5 years
- I run a small advertising agency (Taifuuni Design)
- 4,5 years of industry experience
- Specialty: Guerilla marketing (Advertising effectively with minimal amount of money)

Feel free to contact me back so we can discuss this matter in more detail. I'll leave my contact information below. You can also post your general questions to this thread but please direct all the pitches and negotiation messages to my email.

Daniel Sohlman / Taifuuni Design
daniel ( a ) taifuuni.fi

Hoping to hear from you soon! I apologise for my bad grammar. English isn't my first language
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic