Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:53:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingThe most addictive game you can´t neither blink - Maniac Birds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The most addictive game you can´t neither blink - Maniac Birds  (Read 487 times)
kingstudios
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2014, 02:02:56 AM »

It's a plane? Is superman? NO! is God Maniac Bird

Description:
Maniac Birds has an addictive gameplay that you will return again and again to try to get more and more high scores which you can share with your friends on facebook!
Support Dui and child to avoid being shot down by maniacs Red Angry Birds as pests that terrorize your home!
Playing is free and easy, but mastering it is quite a challenge!
Do you accept the challenge to maximize your reflexes and concentration level?
Play for free with your friends to see who can get the highest score!
FEATURES
* Be rewarded as you progress with medals and coins free and special unlocks Maniac Birds
* Add style and dress your Maniac Birds with more accessories that fit your personality as: Scarves, Glasses, Hair, Hats and Wings.
* Demonstrates be worth owning champions and top scores unlocks God Maniac Bird and sprayed with his powerful beam destroyer Red Angry Birds.
* Available for play on mobile and tablet totally free.

Download HERE:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maniacbirds.app

Screenshot:

Are saying?
Rednite
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:54:08 AM »

I have downloaded and tried your game.  First impression: "You are obviously trying to trick people."
The name of your game on Google Play is "Angry Birds and Maniacs," which seems geared at making people think your game is affiliated with Angry Birds. 

The art in the game is horrid, even for programmer art.  I'm sorry, but it is.
As far as the gameplay goes, it is decent, but too hard right off the bat.  I attained a highscore of 14 before giving up. 
You've clearly spent a lot of time adding in unlockables, but I think some more effort could go into the gameplay.  Slow down the falling birds at the beginning and make them fall faster over time, perhaps.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic