Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:48:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPhat Phrog, my first indie game free on Android, would love your feedback!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Phat Phrog, my first indie game free on Android, would love your feedback!  (Read 409 times)
ColloseusX
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2014, 10:51:42 AM »

Hey Guys, i finally learned how to program a game and i have just finished my first, i am really proud of my first game and i would love some feedback from you guys

Description:

You control a Phat Phrog and try to keep him above the surf for as long as possible

The surf gets harder and the game is entirely physics based so you have to be careful where you hit the logs

If you hit the same colour multiple times, you gain a colour multiplier and your score will increase a lot faster

You can unlock new costumes by jumping on treasure chests!

Screenshots:

Download  Waaagh!

Thank you!  Who, Me?
grend
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 04:53:15 AM »

This was a nice little game, but it wasn't without a few issues.  The instructions at the start of the game were not visible for long enough to read them.  I see you recently updated the game to have a 3 second pause at the beginning, but I had no pause the first time playing.  Subsequent times after the first did have the 3-second pause, though.

Also, I noticed that you say here that you can unlock costumes by hopping on treasure chests, but when I went to the costumes page, they were all microtransactions instead.  So there's a bit of a discrepancy there...

I dig the art in the game though!  Really looks great.

ColloseusX
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 05:20:00 AM »

This was a nice little game, but it wasn't without a few issues.  The instructions at the start of the game were not visible for long enough to read them.  I see you recently updated the game to have a 3 second pause at the beginning, but I had no pause the first time playing.  Subsequent times after the first did have the 3-second pause, though.

Also, I noticed that you say here that you can unlock costumes by hopping on treasure chests, but when I went to the costumes page, they were all microtransactions instead.  So there's a bit of a discrepancy there...

I dig the art in the game though!  Really looks great.

Hey Grend,

Thank you for the feedback, in regards to the costumes. You can find them in-game or you can purchase them. The micro transactions store is separate to the costumes page

Thanks again

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic