Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:58:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Foolish Brave- Ozma vs The 9's
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Foolish Brave- Ozma vs The 9's  (Read 759 times)
thefoolishbrave
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2014, 06:47:15 PM »

Update 2:

Here is a quick game play vid! (If there's anything you think that could be added to make the game better please post it here! but be clear this game is meant to be quick and addictive so it has to be in context! if you would like to test the game please email at [email protected] or send a direct message Smiley )

The goal of Ozma Vs The 9 is to answer the king's challenge to defeat his 99 men. This will take
a mere minute to accomplish, but can you make it that long?

Ozma has to fend off to nonstop halls of the king's army, which consist of bruisers
and rogues.

The skrimisher, while too fast to be hit by Ozma's smash attack, cannot outrun his energy blasts,
and while the bruisers can shake off the energy blasts, they're too slow and no match for Ozma's fist!

The game will constantly alternate the combination in which the soldiers appear so you're constantly on edge never
knowing what attack combo you'll have to use :D

When you finally meet the king's challenge you'll be awarded with a mere bronze crown. But successfully complete the challenge
consecutively, and the king will bestow unto you greater rewards!

Special prizes await those who can complete the King's Challenge twice in a single game!

--------------------------------------

Update 1:

:D Just finished final wave of play testing and making some finishing touches! We find the game to be extremely addictive... maybe it's the music...

Note: Ozma vs The 9's isn't suppose to be revolutionary, it is addictive, has groovy music, and rewards! A second game, a platformer in progress however will feature amazing visuals, voice acting, and a high level of difficulty, hope to see you then!

Added:

Players can earn crowns for for exceptional performance against The 9's

Clearing a score of 9999 will bestow upon you the legendary golden armor of King Ten himself!

-----------------------

King Ten has issued a challenge across the land: "Any sole individual who can best my Army of 9's in combat, shall instantly become to richest man in all the land." You are that challenger.

Hi everyone! I'm announcing a simple game based on my comic series! http://tapastic.com/series/The-Foolish-Brave My vision as a game maker, is to make games that will bruise the egos of even the most avid gamers. If you've played games like Dark Souls, Hagane, and Ghouls and Ghosts and are still looking for a game that can challenge your skills, than I'll be looking out for you when my platformer releases in a few months!

In the meantime however, I'm releasing Ozma vs The 9's, a hardcore test of endurance and coordination that I'll hopefully be able to follow up with real prizes for those who can defeat all 9999 of the King's men! I would mostly like to use this simple game to connect with fellow game makers and indie fans.

As stated in the first line of the thread, King Ten has issued a challenge in which he will stake his entire fortune on the lines to anyone who can defeat his Army of 9's (9999 to be specific), which will pit users with the near impossible task of defeating 9999 soldiers in a single game (but WILL be possible), this game will be an extreme test of patience, and coordination, and I have a feeling few gamers will realistically be willing to attempt the task! However, there will be a special reward for those that do (and a SUPER special reward for the 1st person who does it, but that's a secret for now!)

Here is some artwork with screen shots to come!

Expected release date is 1 month! I'll be sure to update frequently!

http://tapastic.com/series/The-Foolish-Brave
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:16:40 PM by thefoolishbrave » Logged

thefoolishbrave
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:55:35 PM »

Update :D Just finished final wave of play testing and making some finishing touches! We find the game to be extremely addictive... maybe it's the music...

Note: Ozma vs The 9's isn't suppose to be revolutionary, it is addictive, has groovy music, and rewards! A second game, a platformer in progress however will feature amazing visuals, voice acting, and a high level of difficulty, hope to see you then!

Added:

Players can earn crowns for for exceptional performance against The 9's

Clearing a score of 9999 will bestow upon you the legendary golden armor of King Ten himself!

Screen shot of actual game play!

thefoolishbrave
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:13:42 PM »

Here is a quick game play vid! (If there's anything you think that could be added to make the game better please post it here! but be clear this game is meant to be quick and addictive so it has to be in context! Smiley )

The goal of Ozma Vs The 9 is to answer the king's challenge to defeat his 99 men. This will take
a mere minute to accomplish, but can you make it that long?

Ozma has to fend off to nonstop halls of the king's army, which consist of bruisers
and rogues.

The skrimisher, while too fast to be hit by Ozma's smash attack, cannot outrun his energy blasts,
and while the bruisers can shake off the energy blasts, they're too slow and no match for Ozma's fist!

The game will constantly alternate the combination in which the soldiers appear so you're constantly on edge never
knowing what attack combo you'll have to use :D

When you finally meet the king's challenge you'll be awarded with a mere bronze crown. But successfully complete the challenge
consecutively, and the king will bestow unto you greater rewards!

Special prizes await those who can complete the King's Challenge twice in a single game!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic