Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:24:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCome by the r/gamedev Showcase, learn about promising games, chat with devs!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Come by the r/gamedev Showcase, learn about promising games, chat with devs!  (Read 339 times)
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »

About five months ago, the first Showcase thread was launched and it was a big success, with many developers participating. I really enjoyed that thread; I learned about games like Nothing To Hide and Gamma Void, and had some great informative chats with developers. So it was quite disappointing to me to see the number of comments dwindle with each subsequent Showcase and then the lack of Showcase threads all together.

I feel it's important to give these hard working developers and their projects the exposure and attention they deserve. That's why I've revived the Showcase, so developers can talk about their work and others learn about the many impressive experiences being crafted.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/2clis0/the_rgamedev_quarterly_showcase_1_8414/

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic