Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:34:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Porting XNA game to Mac/Linux + Steamworks wrapper
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Porting XNA game to Mac/Linux + Steamworks wrapper  (Read 645 times)
Orujimaru
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:57:49 AM »

Hi,
I’m looking for someone to port an XNA game to Mac/Linux and integrate a Steamworks wrapper and prepare it for release.

I offer either fixed payment, paid per hour or revenue share, whatever you prefer.

It doesn’t matter how you do it, if you want to use MonoGame, FNA or which Steamworks wrapper. The objective is to have the game ready for a Steam release for Windows, Mac & Linux before the end of this year.

I think this is a simple task for someone with knowledge of cross-platform deployment. Integrating a Steamworks wrapper should also be easy.
The game is a simple 2D platformer with no special functionality. I know it works fine with MonoGame.

My Engine code is fairly clean, but the game code is a bit of a mess since I’ve been working ad hoc on this project since I learnt how to code and I’m not proud of the shape it is in. Since you would likely only touch the Engine code I hope it will not be a problem, but I will be available to assist you with anything you need in order to get this job done.

Currently the game is being tested and bugfixed, once that is done we can initiate the porting. I envisage the job will be done sometime between late September and early November.

Please contact me at; [email protected]

Thanks,
- Markus
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic