Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:41:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Looking for a 3D Texture Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 3D Texture Artist  (Read 552 times)
Sk1ddySide
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »

We are working as an indie company to make a 3D game for iOS and android devises. We need a texturer who can paint over car models we already have and are being created by our modelers. We are looking for people who can decorate and design cars in multiple colors (red, blue, yellow, green, white). There are no hour limits per week or day, you work when you can how ever often that is. We want this entire project done by late september early october so if you can get your car designs done by then, that is all we ask for. As stated before we are an indie company who is trying to raise money from sponsors, we cannot guarantee pay however if we raise our goal anyone who joins and works for us will receive an amount based on the work you put in along with possible bonus' again from how much effort and dedication you put in. Along with hopeful payments you will receive royalty payments on all profits coming from this app, there will be many in app purchases so we expect to make a good amount of money and will be more than happy to split it with anyone who contributes to this project. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. I can be reached by Skype russ.perlow or by email [email protected]. I look forward to talking and hopefully working with some of you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic