Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:17:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkThe best mobile developers out there, join me in SF :)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The best mobile developers out there, join me in SF :)  (Read 611 times)
CrashTheuniversE
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »

Hi Guys,

So I know PR will kill me for this, but this is my beloved TIGsource account so who cares Smiley.

I work for GREE, and we do mobile games.
I'm Senior Director of Engineering for client side development, and I'm looking for some very cool dudes to join my teams right now.

Official job posting is online, and you can find it on Gamasutra or our official website ( No links though, look a bit around Tongue ).

This message is in no way endorsed by the company or PR vetted, and I'm one of the community as well, I just would love to have some of the talented cool dudes around here to join my teams, and do some projects together.

I know this is the indie scene and business here is a bit different, but the guys at GREE are cool, all gamers in a young dynamic chilled environment.

Trust me if you want to grow in the game industry and see how operations are run for games deployed to millions of users with 6 digits DAUs this is the right place.

I want to talk with whoever is interested, and I'm not a recruiter, I'm actually leading the whole client engineering side, so I'm the one that you will work with, so do not hesitate  to ask any questions. Tell your friends too, we have Hackatons that turned into products, we have internship programs, and we really want to make the next big thing.

I personally mentor and nurture people, you will work with some very good programmers around here, and if you are senior already, well your are simply very welcome.

Salary ranges are very good trust me, so are perks, benefits, team buildings and parties, and we have a very cool office in SoMa (San Francisco) with 300+ people in it.

Ok, enough Wink Let me know if you guys are interested. I usually recruit for some of my personal projects, but this time is very different :D
Even if you are not interested but simply already in SF or visiting ping me and we can go for a coffee / lunch / dinner / beer / party / whatever Smiley

Hope I can help some of you guys join us!

Cheers,
Vincenzo
 Noir
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic