Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:59:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for artist for game released on Steam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for artist for game released on Steam  (Read 521 times)
K1lo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2014, 08:10:21 AM »

Hey all,

I'm the developer and one man band behind the indie RTS game Isomer and I'm looking for an artist to join the team. Isomer is currently available on Early Access on Steam and while the coding is going very well the artwork has lagged behind largely because the artist on the team in the past could only work part time.

I'm looking for someone who will be be reliable, committed and will help me take Isomer from an Early Access title to a complete polished game.

There are two different areas to work in:

1) isometric world objects - creating furnishings and items for friendly bases and enemy facilities
2) weapons sprite - creating and expanding the weapons and equipment available to the player

What is Isomer?

Isomer is an isometric RTS game heavily inspired by the classic XCOM games of the 90s. If you enjoy strategy games, squad based tactics or sandbox games I hope you'll enjoy being a part of building Isomer.

Why join the team?

You will get a free copy of the game (goes without saying), your name in the game About screen, your artwork in a game available on Steam and I'm open to making a financial arrangement depending on the nature of the work and how much time you can commit to the project.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic