Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:25:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSandā: free RPG-game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sandā: free RPG-game  (Read 1270 times)
Dragonthunder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm the maker of Sandā.

What is Sandā?
Sandā is an absolutely fully free RPG-game. Go on an epic journey with Roselina and Jake! Fight cool battles, gather resources, and increase your powers in your adventure to save the kingdom while you're listening to awesome BGM in Sandā! Sandā means thunder in Japanese.

Trailer
Click here: -->

<--

Screenshots

Bugs
Despite the game is playtested multiple times it is very likely that there are still bugs present in the game. If you spot a bug it would be awesome if you reported it by opening a topic in the official feedback board, sending me an email ([email protected]) or you can even Tweet me (@HereisIngo) if you like. I'm aware that the game can have grammar mistakes in it, I'm sorry for that.

Updates
Of course the game will have updates, things that fix bugs and even add new features! You can find more information about updating on the official main download page.

Support
You want to donate? Sorry, that's not possible. But you can show your support for Sandā by linking your friends to here. You can also fill in a feedback form to support future development. It's also awesome if you put this picture in your signature on an internet forum like this one. There is currently 1 picture available.

Code:
[url=http://sanda.hierisingo.nl/download][img]http://i.imgur.com/s7o4j0v.png[/img][/url]

Tips/help
  • Alt+enter is full screen
  • More to come
Installation
  • Download Sandā (see below)
  • Save the file somewhere where you can find it, for example your desktop (if your browser asks if it should save or open the file, choose save, otherwise it won't work)
  • Extract Sanda.zip (really extract it, don't run the game without extracting it, otherwise you won't be able to save)
  • Run Game.exe and the game will start!
Note: Sandā can also run on Linux and Mac OSX, you only need Wine to run it. (Mac OSX is not tested)

Download
Ready for it? Here you go!

System requirements
OS: Microsoft Windows, Linux with Wine installed, *Mac OSX With Wine installed
Space: 270 MB free hard drive space

*Mac OSX has not been tested yet, but it should work.

Links
Official main download page
Official Facebook page
Official Steam group
Developer's Twitter
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:36:53 AM by Dragonthunder » Logged
Dragonthunder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »

Sandā v1.0.2 is live!

What's new in this update?

• Added options menu
  • Added accessibility circle (shows accessible locations on the map) option
  • Language fixes
  • New version number
TheChaoticGood
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:44:28 AM »

Dragonthunder thanks for posting your game. I was wondering if this was your first RPG and if so what you learned by making it.

Dragonthunder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »

Dragonthunder thanks for posting your game. I was wondering if this was your first RPG and if so what you learned by making it.
Yes, this is my first RPG-game. Thanks for your interest.

I learned very much, when I started working on the game it was an whole other game as now. I learned about how RPG Maker works, and improved many other skills including image editing.
TheChaoticGood
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 06:09:30 PM »

Yes, this is my first RPG-game. Thanks for your interest.

I learned very much, when I started working on the game it was an whole other game as now. I learned about how RPG Maker works, and improved many other skills including image editing.

Yeah that is all a part of the processes. You start off wanting to make one thing, but sometimes it changes along the way. Keep at it!

Dragonthunder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 03:39:08 AM »

Thanks! Smiley
Dragonthunder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »

That’s right! Sandā version 1.0.3 released! Including many language/bug fixes. Thanks to Pixelated for reporting them.

The new version can be download from the download page, more information about updating is available here.

Full changelog:

– Many language fixes (mainly in the English language)
– Fixed a bug the player was able to move through walls in some places
– Fixed being able to select the Spark map during battles
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic