Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:36:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPaperbound: Aerial swordfights, running with scissors, and gravity battles.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paperbound: Aerial swordfights, running with scissors, and gravity battles.  (Read 337 times)
Dissident Dan
Level 0

Be different. Wear a watermelon.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »

Hi. The game my team and I are working on is called Paperbound. It's a local multiplayer game where you run on the walls, clash swords mid-air, and throw scissors. You play in environments from old books like Journey to the Center of the Earth and Musashi's The Book of Five Rings.

Your gravity direction adjusts to the surface you're running on to follow its curves, and you can flip gravity to fly to the other side of the arena. It's wacky, fast-paced, and very competitive. One thing I've been told multiple times is that just seeing screenshots or video doesn't really communicate what it's like to play Paperbound (which is an unfortunate circumstance for my team and I), so I hope you'll see potential in the idea and give it a go.

There's a demo available on the Kickstarter page. If you want to play more levels, send me a message, and I can send you a more complete build.

You can use Xbox 360 controllers (or PS4 controllers with the DS4 Tool).

Paperbound Kickstarter

Paperbound Web Site / Dev Blog

Paperbound on Greenlight

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:28:05 PM by Dissident Dan » Logged

Run with scissors.
www.PaperboundGame.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic