Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 08:17:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work3D artist familiar with Unity wanted
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D artist familiar with Unity wanted  (Read 1109 times)
Eeronaut
Level 0

Game Developer Person

View Profile WWW
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:15:26 AM »

Hullo, lovelies!

We're a tiny game development team rising from the ashes of another and we're looking for a 3D artist for a project we're working on. It's a first person parkour game called Beyond the Seam (working title). The engine is Unity.

The Gameplay

The gameplay in Beyond the Seam is very inspired by the idea of taking the clunky controls of Mirror's Edge and streamlining them to make the gameplay experience much more fluent. The level design matches this decision; the player could technically play through the entire game without stopping once. Every level will also have several different routes for the player, some quicker than others.

Story Stuffs

The game takes place in the fictional country of United Eurasia, in the year 2035.

It's about Finn Vertreter, a twenty-something parkour- and gaming enthusiast living in a flat with his cat. Every day he makes his way to and from his work at the local game store by using his awesome parkour skills.

Then some weird stuff happens and he has to visit different cities in United Eurasia.

That's all we can tell right now.

Visual Style (This is where YOU come in)

The visuals are completely polygonal in nature, giving the game a more unique edge. The city's bulding heights and architecture are inspired by some European cities like Stockholm and Paris. The artwork of Timothy J. Reynolds is a massive influence when it comes to the overall style (see below). The colour palette consists of pastels.

SOUNDS COOL WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!?

...I hear you say.
It's quite easy, gentle hypothetical reader! Just send me an email to eero[dot]turkia[at]gmail.com or PM me on here. Either way is fine.

Have a good one! Beer!

Game dude guy at
Team Porpoise
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic