Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:44:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for level designer & music for puzzle game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for level designer & music for puzzle game  (Read 1248 times)
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2014, 12:13:32 PM »

I am currently working on a 1 screen puzzle game project for mobile and looking for someone who loves to play puzzle games, and who is able to design levels for my project. I am in the process of doing a level editor to make the level design process easier. Ideal person should have had some experience on previous games.

I am also looking for someone to do quirky, fun and upbeat music and sfx for the game

IMPORTANT: The game will be released for FREE. This is a non-profit project for portfolio purposes

anyone interested, kindly contact me privately

iOS & Android developer
DahDoctow
Level 0

Here I am again.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »

Just wondering if you got my message ^_^
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 08:27:41 AM »

yes i was contacted by a few different people and i am writing back to everyone depending on their style

since i also have some other projects in the pipeline, keep on sending

iOS & Android developer
DahDoctow
Level 0

Here I am again.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »

Alright well I'm always interested to do any game stuff for fun, I sent my portfolio there and I'll try to keep an eye out for anything else from you. Did you mean for me to re send if you have a new project up? Or did you just mean send another message in a couple days?
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 12:52:52 AM »

@DahDoctow I checked your game and will contact you when I have a project that fits your talent. thanks

iOS & Android developer
DahDoctow
Level 0

Here I am again.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 05:48:28 PM »

Thanks Smiley I am always looking for something to work on and it's always interesting to try out with new people
Nathan Cleary
Level 0

Professional Composer & Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 08:02:23 AM »

HI there I'm a composer and sound designer and recently just saw your post, I'd love to get involved and have just done the SFX for a game due to be released on the new Wii U, you can find my sounds here - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-cleary-123

And contact me on Skype for a more in depth chat - Skype Name: NCleary1

Thanks,
Nathan

---- Video Games Composer & Sound Designer - www.NathanClearyMusic.co.uk - Discord: NathanCleary1#5718  ----
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 08:14:56 AM »

Thanks Nathan will contact you in due course

iOS & Android developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic