Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:35:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D artist for side-project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artist for side-project.  (Read 763 times)
RenStrike
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2014, 06:56:45 AM »

I've been working on a game for the past few weeks and it's up to a point now where it could use a fresh coat of paint. This has been primarily just for fun, so there wouldn't be any money involved.  If you try the game, and like it enough that you want to help out, let me know. It's all temp art right now. And the name is currently temp as well.

https://googledrive.com/host/0B4ML65wPHu1yWVh0ZDBFdEVUNW8/index.html

The gameplay is mostly based off an old game I played as kid, called Fire 'n Ice. Most of the temp art is stuff I found online that people have ripped from the old game itself. I've only created levels up to 2-3. Levels will just repeat after that I think.  The temp art is mostly pixel-art, but if you prefer higher res stuff that'd be fine with me.

Again, this is just for fun. If you're interested, let me know. If not, I hope you at least had a little fun, Smiley
EasterlyArt
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:06:15 PM »

Although I'm currently stuck on level 1-4, this game is pretty fun. I wouldn't mind lending a hand on this.

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

EasterlyArt Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic