Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 04:39:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMystic Dawn, searching for a programmer [CLOSED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mystic Dawn, searching for a programmer [CLOSED]  (Read 836 times)
Artifice Machine
« on: August 24, 2014, 12:28:33 PM »

Introduction stage mockup in full view, showing starting locations for characters and weapons. Select a character and retrieve your weapon. Stages loop horizontally, doors/passages are entered to go to other locations. Still working on the story and game mechanics, but have a solid direction.

Journey into Mystic Dawn, a world plagued by eternal night. Survive ravenous beasts and undead horrors, challenge each of the four realms' overlords, and lift the curse of darkness. Will you choose the Guardian, Hunter, or Exorcist, and what powers might you unlock as you level up?

Anybody want to program? I am not a very good programmer, and don't want to put time into getting better. I have enough other things to practice. I'm experienced with collaboration, design, artwork, writing, and music. It would be really great to get this project rolling, but I can't do it myself. If you're interested in additional aspects of development beyond programming let me know that too. We can discuss details here or privately, PM or email.

EDIT: Found somebody.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:42:05 AM by Artifice Machine » Logged
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »

screenshot is too small to check out properly. is the game based on blocky lofi pixel art?

iOS & Android developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic