Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:24:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallInsane Tower Builders [FREE][ANDROID][PUZZLE][PHYSICS][INSANE]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Insane Tower Builders [FREE][ANDROID][PUZZLE][PHYSICS][INSANE]  (Read 578 times)
klillas
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2014, 08:21:21 AM »

Hi good folks!

I would like to introduce my second mobile game: Insane Tower Builders
In this early version, you basically want to build as high a tower as possible and compete on the global highscore.

As this is a very early version, I would really love some feedback from you on where you think this game should be heading and what features I could be adding in the future.

In my planned backlog I have features like:
See other people's highscore tower creations
Puzzle mode where you would try to reach gems with your tower in different levels
2 player hotseat mode
Online 2 player mode (I have a proof of concept version, but adding it only makes sense if I get a larger playerbase)
2 player towerbattle mode, hotseat and online (sort of like the board game Bandu)
Level editor for users inside game & online as HTML5 (HTML5 version is low priority)
User created levels
Block editor for users inside game & online as HTML5 (HTML5 version is low priority)
User created blocks
Online repository for user created levels & blocks, browsable and downloadable from within the game
User rating system for user created levels & blocks
Alooot more blocks in the game

Link to game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klillas.InsaneTowerBuilders.android

Link to youtube video:

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:29:57 AM by klillas » Logged
Arbos
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »

I had fun with this game.

When I press the back button I would expect the app to go back to the previous screen but it quits instead. However, in this case it isn't very important because you don't lose important state and the game loads fast.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic