Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69372 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:02:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallif you like gradius and raiden
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: if you like gradius and raiden  (Read 884 times)
[email protected]
Level 0

With my gorgeous wife

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2014, 07:50:30 PM »

here's a new indie game for you. A space shooter with a twist of Tower defense  Cheesy

Storyline:
As General Harris and the Empire travel across galaxies to help every living creature and to ensure order. The Empire encounters the aliens and the hybrids. Aliens are dumb-like species that spread rapidly around galaxies. Eating planets consuming galaxies is the only thing that they know. Hybrids, on the other hand, are aliens with human-like features who invented the EWA (Extreme Weapon Arm) which the Empire studied and copied its architecture and mechanism. We aren't really sure what Hybrids are really up to.
Gameplay:
Side scrolling shooter game. You will play as Gen. Harris and start off as a gunship. Your gunship evolves if you capture powerups(yellow boxes), and turns into an EWA on its last evolution. Aside from abolishing bad guys you will also have to defend your mothership. Without the mothership the game is over. But dont worry you are not alone in the battlefield, you can deploy defensive units which makes the game also an RTS.

Demo video:

Google play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fiel.stellarclash&hl=en
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.fiel.stellarclash

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:26:16 PM by jvfiel » Logged
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:14:55 AM »

what if i don't, is there a flow chart i can follow?
[email protected]
Level 0

With my gorgeous wife

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:00:07 PM »

doesn't really matter, just try the game. Smiley
flow chart? what do you really mean? specifically.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:49:50 AM »

i mean, per your thread title, i need some kind of instruction regarding an alternate path or action to take if i don't like gradius and raiden. and i would like it delivered visually.
[email protected]
Level 0

With my gorgeous wife

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 06:46:27 PM »

oh ok I get it. hmmm what if i show you a demo vid? the demo vid shows another aspect of the game. The game is somewhat a strategy game too. here :

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic