Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:14:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[FILLED] Looking for Artist for Promotional Artwork
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] Looking for Artist for Promotional Artwork  (Read 793 times)
gamepopper
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:08:14 PM »

Hello, I'm the developer of Secret of Escape, a top-down 2D action stealth game that has been in development for over a year, I plan to release it either late September/early October this year.

I did have a devlog on here but it's very out of date, here's the current press kit which contains the latest screenshots and info: http://gamepopper.co.uk/press-kits/secret-of-escape/

I would like a concept artist to provide a set of promotional images which would be used for icons, headers and banners for digital distribution services like Steam/Desura and press use. You will be paid (preferably commission basis) and credited on the artwork, and I'm happy if you wish to provide a signiture on the image to identify your work.

Please email me at [email protected] with your portfolio, rates and any initial ideas you might have.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:53:53 PM by gamepopper » Logged

gamepopper
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »

Thank you everyone for your applications so far, I'm going to go through them soon and reply as soon as I can. :D

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic