Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:57:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkDigital Art for Sci-fi Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Digital Art for Sci-fi Game  (Read 695 times)
GPawley
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2014, 05:34:56 AM »

Update:  Thanks who all who responded to me.  I do not need anymore help on this project, thanks.

I am looking for a digital artist to provide drawings/paintings in a realistic style for a sci-fi indie game.  The images will be used primarily as backgrounds, and as illustrations in a choose-your-own-adventure mechanic, i.e. popup boxes where the player is presented with a scenario in writing and illustrated with an image, from which they pick a decision to take.

The specific scenarios that require drawing/painting will be varied, from common game themes such as war and economy to more interpersonal ones.  The setting uses a mixture of frontier sci-fi and feudal tropes.  Humanity has a foothold in the stars, but the inadvertent destruction of Earth has plunged the surviving colonists into a new dark age.

The full project will require scores of these images, however this request is for an initial small set of paid images to find the right artist or artists with which to establish a longer term collaboration.  This is the first artwork that I am obtaining for the game, so there is the opportunity to help shape the visual tone and style.

If this sounds interesting, please contact me on [email protected] with a link to your portfolio and your rates.  Note that I will require images at different sizes (depending on where they will be used) so please highlight rate differences based on image size.  Please feel free to drop me a line if you simply have some more questions about the job as well.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:00:51 AM by GPawley » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic