Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:28:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessFreshcoin in games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freshcoin in games  (Read 2254 times)
Frangomel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:30:01 AM »

HEllo,

My name is Borivoj Jevdjenic(new here) and first want to apologyse if I am on wrong theme. Looking for gaming partner in terms of importing cryptocurrency into games. We are team of Freshcoin cryptocurrency and have web based Freshonline platform which is made for importing into games, it is here.

http://online.freshcoin.net/login

Freshcoin by itself is on two exchanges and our idea is to have usability. It would make difference compared to other 1000 coins and we would have priced up. Our idea is that we made investment fund in freshcoins which is pool for claiming coins (borrowing or selling) to game developers and selling to gamers. This new system is easy to use and we will make API for deep implementation into games. Of course there are benefits for game developers as profit which is 50/50 with investors (could explain it if there is interest and so on). We have our community based on other forum which I could linked if claimed (dont want to go over rules here).

So is there interest in this part of partnerships we are here.

Greets
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:21:54 AM by Frangomel » Logged
Chris Koźmik
Level 5

Silver Lemur Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »

Ehm, I have not understood what you are talking about Smiley You mean you want to do something with something like Bitcoins?

Stellar Monarch 2 (dev log, IN DEVELOPMENT)
Stellar Monarch (dev log, released)
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 02:53:29 PM »

they want to shoehorn their bitcoin ripoff into a weird pyramid scheme i think

Frangomel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 01:29:55 AM »

No no its not piramyd or ponzi scheme at all. Like Bitcoin is not. It is peer to peer system and system works like torrens are, by horizontal hierarchy. We are using other cryptocurrency, Freshcoin which is derivative from bitcoin like all others are (there are over 1000 cryptocurrencies). SO let me explain how this would work from economic and technical side.

We have investor fund ad investors on freshonline system http://online.freshcoin.net which is collecting freshcoins into one pool. From that pool they will be transfered by game developers claim to an escrow account where they can withdraw them to gamers which will buy things, bonuses, upgrades, games at all. Gamers would pay in $ on game developers account and lets say for 1$ will got 1 freshcoin which is written like this 1.00000000 (so you have 8 zeros behind comma so you could use it in games for small amounts of upgrades, bonuses etc.)

$ which would be given to game developers by our contract would be send to bitstamp on our account by 50/50 ratio. So game developer gets 0.5$ and investors gets 0.5$ from selling things to gamers.

it is shown here>

This is not pyramid scheme it is new kind of business and it is easy to use system!

From technical side we have programmers who can make API's for importing and using it with cooperation with game developers.

So here is our web site www.freshcoin.net . Now we are making marketing plan which would be announced on monday 15th of September and negotitating with few games corporations. In that terms we could help you market and promote your game...

Hope you will be interested into this!

RudyTheDev
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 03:00:40 AM »

What are the benefits of your system versus a traditional transaction where the user is using an already-established service (like Steam, GOG, Play/Apple store), the platform hosts their product, and developer receives upwards of 70%? Do you offer customer service, currency selection, proper tax handling, etc.?

Frangomel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:01:58 AM »

What are the benefits of your system versus a traditional transaction where the user is using an already-established service (like Steam, GOG, Play/Apple store), the platform hosts their product, and developer receives upwards of 70%? Do you offer customer service, currency selection, proper tax handling, etc.?

We are offering lots of things than traditional payment systems do. This is not just implementing payment system it is two way partnership. So we offer:

1.more profit for developers because of interest of freshcoin community and investors which are part of community
2.spreading the focus groups to our users and investors (users of game)
3.investor pool which is all world connected (US, Europe, Asia - China)
4.marketing and promotion of games in package
5.using traditional systems for end users (paypal also - paying all the taxes through) but converts it into freshcoin for end-users
6.Freshcoin is property, not value so retail price could be formed by contract
7.There is more space for getting profit through 1.00000000 - decimal system for game developers is making more range of products for selling into games
8.Game developers could get profit in every FIAT currency (dolar, euro....) or bitcoin
9.easy to use API into games
Müsta Klaki
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 09:54:20 AM »

I don't understand what this has to do with Game Development, nor as to why it's on Tigsource.

Frangomel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 12:21:30 PM »

I don't understand what this has to do with Game Development, nor as to why it's on Tigsource.

It has with business for game developers. They are working this for love and money as I understand Smiley
Frangomel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 10:21:32 AM »

This is our introduce video

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 11:25:45 AM »

freshcoin introduce

joe_eyemobi
Level 3

Fledgling Indie Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »

Just a tip, but an important one, get all of your press proof read.  This is especially important if you're not a native English speaker.  You have a ton of spelling and grammatical errors in both your video and in your messages.  This really doesn't help your credibility.

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 03:05:34 PM »

i've been in suspense this whole time how do we freshcoin introduce

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic