Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:29:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWhat do you do when you're not gaming/making games?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: What do you do when you're not gaming/making games?  (Read 3645 times)
shellbot
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »

Nobody mentioned drugs? No wonder people don't consider games art.

I actually made audible laughter to this
Chef Boyardee
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2014, 09:00:14 AM »

Check out my game

TacoBell_Lord
Level 2

Burrito Connoisseur

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 08:04:31 PM »

i smoke a great amount of weed & stare at clouds while laying on the beach outside my house...had a good summer this year dudes.

RPG Gamer/Burrito Addict

Explore the Cosmos. Working on Project 88x doods.
Boreal
Level 6

Reinventing the wheel

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 09:18:12 PM »

It's been a few months due to school but I'm a competitive sailor who has represented his country at several world events.

Just look at that tight rounding.  Just kidding those German guys are totally about to screw me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:24:25 PM by Boreal » Logged

"In software, the only numbers of significance are 0, 1, and N." - Josh Barczak

magma - Reconstructed Mantle API
LobsterSundew
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 10:59:12 PM »

I collect carnivorous plants. It is where the "sundew" part of my username comes from. I also collected many speedcubes and anime DVDs.

I've been flying a small quadcopter and some fixed-pitch type RC helicopters this year in a nearby park because it gets me some walking exercise and sun exposure between sessions of working at my computer. I already have my first collective-pitch type helicopter that is capable of 3D stunts since October, but I have only done less than 5 gentle tests flights with it and need to spend a lot more time on a simulator before I even try flipping it up-side down.

Now that it is getting too cold outside to fly my RC aircraft (Cold temperatures are bad on the batteries, snow can get electronics wet and plastic canopies get brittle) I will be switching to practising with use my new metal yo-yos indoors. I've already begun to gradually order parts to foam sratchbuild myself my first RC airplane.

invicticide
Level 0

@invicticide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2014, 03:42:17 PM »

I'm usually eating or running errands. Somehow those two things occupy an absurd amount of my time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic