Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:28:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingVampirako, my first game for Android
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Vampirako, my first game for Android  (Read 1439 times)
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2014, 08:12:34 AM »

Hi. It's my first game for Android: Vampirako

The vampire's kingdom has been invaded by the Lord of the undead army.
Put yourself in Vampirako's place -the vampire's prince- and dodge, beat and shoot the legion of monsters who will stalk you through 4 different levels.

Game's features:
-Free, without ads
-16 levels and 3 difficulty levels to unblock, all of them with unique gameplay mechanics
-An interactive shop which will help your abilities be developed throughout all the game
-Easy and intuitive game controls
-Compatible with Tablets

New Releases
-New Inferno Level: Destroy the endless hordes of enemies and overcome your own record.
-Performance improved in older devices.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.VAMPIRAKO.VAMPIRAKO

Thanks for all Smiley
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »

QR Download

mcshinigami
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »

I really like the art and animations. I really don't like the SFX and Music. Gameplay isn't bad. Level One I felt a little pressure and had fun. The text "You win the game" at the end of the level seems silly to me. Level two was cool with the boxes. Short, but I think a good amount of time for what that was. The touch screen is nice and fast and accurate. I like the balance on that. The balance is fun because it feels like towards the end of the level it gets faster and more comes at you. Through level 3 I still don't know what happens when someone gets to you though. that's all I'm gonna play for right now.

In my opinion, overall the game would be better with more modern sounding SFX and music that feels like it fits the visuals better. I personally think the game would greatly benefit by a much more modern cartoon style as far as audio goes. The gameplay and levels were fun and the balance and controls were nice. The visuals were the best part.

Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »

I really like the art and animations. I really don't like the SFX and Music. Gameplay isn't bad. Level One I felt a little pressure and had fun. The text "You win the game" at the end of the level seems silly to me. Level two was cool with the boxes. Short, but I think a good amount of time for what that was. The touch screen is nice and fast and accurate. I like the balance on that. The balance is fun because it feels like towards the end of the level it gets faster and more comes at you. Through level 3 I still don't know what happens when someone gets to you though. that's all I'm gonna play for right now.

In my opinion, overall the game would be better with more modern sounding SFX and music that feels like it fits the visuals better. I personally think the game would greatly benefit by a much more modern cartoon style as far as audio goes. The gameplay and levels were fun and the balance and controls were nice. The visuals were the best part.

Hi, mcshinigami! I thank you for testing the Vampirako game. The graphics, the animations, the game play and the music are entirely mine. I'm sorry if you haven't liked the sounds nor the music (it seems to me that it fits very well in the game, but it's a subjective question, I think). I made quite HQ pictures and graphics, but in order to not overpass the 16 megabytes limit I had to compress all the sounds the more as possible (I think that a 25 megabytes game on 2D was excessive, haha). I see you've already tested the first 3 screens, and I hope you are keeping on it to discover all different screens that are waiting for you. Regards, and keep me on touch if you win all the screens and you beat king Lich.
PowerGirl
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »

Nice art!
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 05:00:19 AM »

Nice art!

Thanks, PowerGirl. All art of Vampirako it's original.
You can see more in my facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/vampirako
wizered67
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 08:08:54 AM »

The visuals were very nice. However, the game play felt a bit tedious. I also liked in the first level how to sped up near the end and it felt like the pressure was on, but it was tedious getting to that part.
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 05:24:09 AM »

The visuals were very nice. However, the game play felt a bit tedious. I also liked in the first level how to sped up near the end and it felt like the pressure was on, but it was tedious getting to that part.

The game is for all ages and the first level is very easy. It has 10 different minigames and a final boss...
Thanks for your comment.
PowerGirl
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 06:13:05 AM »

Thank you, I check on Fb, how sweet vampirako!  Kiss Kiss
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »

Thank you, I check on Fb, how sweet vampirako!  Kiss Kiss

Very thanks, PowerGirl Smiley
squarechainz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 06:41:54 AM »

I have to agree with a few others here on the difficulty/ tedium of the first few levels. I would try making them much shorter maybe 10-20 mice, if you are expecting the level to be easy, then I would make it as quick as possible to progress. People like to feel they are smashing through those levels. Then you can use the star rankings and unlockable difficulties to get people to play again.

Also maybe not restrict how quickly the arrows can be fired as that slows things down as well.

I liked all the art and the sfx, fun game for kids at Halloween too!

Square Chainz - Frantic Action Puzzling for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=squarechainz.squarechainz
Vampirako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »

I have to agree with a few others here on the difficulty/ tedium of the first few levels. I would try making them much shorter maybe 10-20 mice, if you are expecting the level to be easy, then I would make it as quick as possible to progress. People like to feel they are smashing through those levels. Then you can use the star rankings and unlockable difficulties to get people to play again.

Also maybe not restrict how quickly the arrows can be fired as that slows things down as well.

I liked all the art and the sfx, fun game for kids at Halloween too!

The structure of the game is like the old school Smiley
Many games today are too simple ... it's just my opinion.
You can buy faster arrows in store.

Thanks for comment, squarechainz.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic