Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:45:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for: Sound designer/Composer and Artist/3D/2D Texture Artist for VSD
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for: Sound designer/Composer and Artist/3D/2D Texture Artist for VSD  (Read 1155 times)
RidiculousJohn
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »

Hello I am John Whitmer,

I have been working on a concept for a game with a few others for a while and now see my team of three is too small to handle all the work. I am in need of a sound designer/music composer to handle sounds effects and game music. I have a decent microphone with sound filter and can help with making any sort of sounds. I will Also need a texture artist who can make interesting and complex texture patterns and polished model texturing. I am a 3D modeler and can handle most of the 3D textures but without a sketch tablet some things are rough. So I will now go into what is needed from you if interested!

Desired Artist Skills
-Adaptable to other styles
-work with vector art
-can create complex texture patterns
-Cartoon style
-environment concept skills
-Creepy style
-over 18 years of age

Music/Sound Composer Desired Skills
-Can make sound effects of gruesome cartoon violence
-Music that is inspired from: Zombie Ate My Neighbors or a parody of Silent Hill. OR SURPRISE ME!
-Can make monster sounds. I can help with that!
-over 18 years of age

Brownie Points
-If you live in Seattle!
-Professionalism and friendliness!
-zero fanboyism!
-If you know some coding!
-familiar with Unity 3D!

The Game Goal: ReDeadtion
-What is a VSD? It is a vertical slice demonstration. It will give the player a little taste of everything the game has to offer.
-What is ReDeadtion? A game currently being developed in Unity that has inspired gameplay from Zombie Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol. It will host a unique character control of playing with two players on one controller.
-Will it be Kick Started? If the game demo ends with positive feed back, yes. The goal will lead to aimed releases on: PC, PS4, and Wii U. If you plan to stay with the team to see the game through, GREAT!
-Will I get paid? Yes, out of common respect, just for working on this demo with a aimed work time of one week (32-40 hours of work) You will receive a payment for the amount of work you put into it. This is all coming out of my pocket so the pay will be gradual.
-The Style?
Here is some creature concept art:

Email Me at: [email protected] if interested!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:59:37 PM by RidiculousJohn » Logged
ModalModule
Level 0

Composer for hire!! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:09:48 AM »

Sounds like fun. I'm a musician/sound designer. Smiley

Composer for hire! If you need music, of any kind, email: [email protected]
Current OSTs: http://modalmodule.bandcamp.com
My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/stephan-kalani-seguin
My YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Kalaniseguin
Pages: [1]