Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:07:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsZFX Action - ein Wochenende (17th October 2014)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ZFX Action - ein Wochenende (17th October 2014)  (Read 1686 times)
Chromanoid
Level 10

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:31:10 PM »

Hey TIGers, Tiger Cheesy

our small hobby game development community ZFX from Germany plans a casual virtual game jam scheduled  for the weekend of Friday the 17th October 2014 19:00 UTC+2 until Sunday the 19th October 00:00 UTC+2.

Our forum language is German but all who want to participate are welcome. Unfortunately I am not able to participate  Cry. If there is demand I am willing to translate the theme (random keywords from Wikipedia) and German feedback on your game (in the week following the event). It's a jam and everything is allowed. Maybe there will be some votes or a jury, but that isn't decided yet.

You can find the proposal thread here: http://zfx.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3551

If you want to learn more about the German hobby game development scene I recommend this great article. ZFX is still a very classical hobby game development community coined by technology-lovers and programmers. You are most welcome to diversify our cozy ivory tower  Toast Right

Cheers from Hamburg
Chromanoid Gentleman
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:36:22 AM by Chromanoid » Logged
Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 08:43:17 AM »

Would totally join you guys if it weren't for a long-ish train trip exactly on that weekend.

Hoping to be there for the next gig!

(← new art twitter)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic