Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:01:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Mobile] OrangeBall - 3D Side-Scrolling Platform Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Mobile] OrangeBall - 3D Side-Scrolling Platform Game  (Read 736 times)
onivogames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:26:34 AM »

Hi everybody!

We are a small team of indie game developers from Turkey and Canada. We are very proud to present our first game OrangeBall which is almost finished. Designed for mobile devices, OrangeBall is a 3D side-scrolling platform game with lovely graphics, challenging puzzles and an original soundtrack!

Description: It's harvest time and OrangeBall didn't get picked. Help our hero make the pick: gather dewdrops, overcome obstacles and get to the fruit crate before time runs out!

Follow us on:

twitter: orangeballgame
facebook: orangeballgame

onivogames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 12:12:42 PM »

Hey everyone!

With the release of OrangeBall's promo video only days away, we wanted to share a few more sneak peek screenshots from the game! Don't forget to follow us @orangeballgame on Twitter to keep updated.

onivogames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 01:00:39 PM »

"OrangeBall promo video is live! Game will be ready to publish in a few days!" Follow us @orangeballgame

LanziVision
Level 0

LanziVision

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »

This has a great Nintendo feel to it.
onivogames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 08:06:51 AM »

Hey There,

OrangeBall is now available on Google Play! Please do share your opinions and suggestions with us, it will help us improve the gameplay experience. iOS and WP8 versions will arrive soon.

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onivo.Orangeball

Thank you
antmatrix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 11:30:34 AM »

Did you know there are 3 other games with the same name? I'm downloading as we speak so I can try it out. Like my fb to try my game that comes out next month, thanks!https://www.facebook.com/squirtsodyssey
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic