Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 01:53:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosTristan Gray- Composer/Producer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tristan Gray- Composer/Producer  (Read 648 times)
Tristan Gray
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:14:31 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Tristan (not the real name but I'll stick to this), I'm a self-taught composer and producer. I've registered here in hope of finding some scoring opportunities, and that is my only goal.

So what kind of music can I make?
I'm very familiar with composing orchestral pieces, electronic music, and combinations between the two (my favorite). But most of the time I'm trying to forget about whole genre thing, and do what just feels right for the 'picture' in front of me. That way, experimenting with different techniques and uncommon combinations of instruments- breaking all those rules, leads me always to something new and fresh.
Aside of all orchestral instruments, at my disposal I also have church organs, great sounding choir, acoustic and electric guitar, acoustic percussion, and much, much more. In addition- very wide knowledge about programing synths.

My music is very high quality, and even though I'm not another Hans Zimmer, I believe I'm at the very least good at what I do. Here I give you a few songs I made this year. Enjoy:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=39748285584112439630 -a short piece, inspired by Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09733761816998350879 -full orchestra + choir.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=99634623125696825794 -combination of orchestra, choirs, and synths.

My music is completly free. For now, all I want is being involved in something bigger, where I can finally put all this time of learning to good use. But, by "free music" I didn't mean "free from requirements". If I am to make music for a project, I want to know, that said project will be finished. Of course, bad things sometimes happen and I totally understand that. But if you're one of those people "maybe I will maybe I won't", don't waste my time. Maybe it sounds a little harsh, but I've wasted so much time on unfinished projects, it really got under my skin.
I can do music for rpg's, j-rpg's, almost everything that is connected to fantasy, sci-fi (horror would be very welcome- always wanted to try). The game does not necessarily needs to have action- I'm pretty good at making slower pieces too. So if you're making some logic minigame that requiers chilling, relaxing music- why not? (:

Contact me if you're interested. E-mail (most prefered), private message here on forum, or if you simply have a question, just ask here.
[email protected]

P.S: In case you haven't noticed, english is not my native language, so please excuse me a few errors.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:14:44 PM by Tristan Gray » Logged
Tristan Gray
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:26:38 PM »

Closed. Already hired.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic