Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:40:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall"Interwebz TROLL Simulator" Available Now EXCLUSIVELY on IndieGameStand.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Interwebz TROLL Simulator" Available Now EXCLUSIVELY on IndieGameStand.com  (Read 679 times)
MPRart
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:36:36 AM »

Watch the trailer/get the game here: http://www.mprart.net/interwebz-troll-simulator-pc-game-release/

What is Interwebz Troll Simulator??

Interwebz TROLL Simulator is a unique game that transcends genres. Is it a simulator? Is it a comedy? Is it political satire? Is it dead serious?? Is it educational?? Is it even a video game?Huh?

Interwebz TROLL Simulator is exactly the opposite of what it sounds, while being exactly what it appears to be!!

Interwebz Troll Simulator gives YOU the power to unleash your Trolling skills, literally with your Troll’sh fingertips. How will you Troll? Will you Troll as a “Know it all Troll”, will you be a “Sexist Homophobe Troll”? It’s totally up to you, and no play through experience is ever the same. Prepare yourself to get educated.

MPRart
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:41:32 AM »

BTW, I have a contest running to win the hand drawn art from this game. Find out how to win here: http://www.mprart.net/mprarthallucinationsblog/2014/9/14/contest-win-the-original-hand-drawn-hand-assets-from-interwebz-troll-simulator
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 09:13:22 AM »

new game idea: you are a Gamer. you score points for how many people you can make upset. if you win, you get arrested.

this is as close as i can see to someone making this dumb idea so i'm going to play it if you put it on os x

LanziVision
Level 0

LanziVision

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »

lolz  spellmynamewithabang
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic