Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:11:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBlazefall Binalblades Thunderclap campaign live!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blazefall Binalblades Thunderclap campaign live!  (Read 993 times)
Enchantainment
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:05:57 PM »

(THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN http://thndr.it/1LWgWP3)

Hi fellow TIGSource members!

We've been working away on our latest game for quite some time. The game is called Blazefall Binalblades. We're developing the game for Windows, Mac and Linux, with a console version being considered.

Below I've included some information about the game and a couple of screenshots. We also have an IndieDB page set up for the game, so you can check it out there also if you're interested in following the game's development  Smiley

IndieDB page: http://www.indiedb.com/games/blazefall-binalblades

We'll be starting a Kickstarter campaign sometime in October too. We'll keep you updated on it and we should have some gameplay footage for you all soon!

We'd love to know what you think of the screenshots  Coffee

-----------------------

You are a Binalblade. You have trained for years to harness the power that either the Sun or the Moon provides. One half of a whole. Alone, you’re strong and possess a great strength. But you’re not alone. You have a partner, an opposite that compliments that which you don’t have. Use both the powers of day and night to navigate the deadly and corrupt locations in the land of Xenvola and find out the true reasons behind the dire imbalance that is plaguing the land.

Blazefall Binalblades is a 2d hand drawn, fast paced side-scroller. You play as Vox and Vinyl, a pair from a secretive order known as the Binalblades. Featuring a thoughtful day and night system, you will have to plan your route carefully, whilst utilising Vox and Vinyl’s power of the Sun and Moon to overcome the challenges faced in the many unique levels and intense boss encounters.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:48:57 AM by Enchantainment » Logged
bombjack
Level 3

That's me :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 12:17:32 PM »

The screenshots look cool.
They make me want to see more about this game.
If I had just to say one 'negative' think: the characters are looking a little faded with the background.
But anyway it looks great!  Grin

Enchantainment
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:39:19 PM »

Thanks for the feedback  Smiley Do you think we should darken the background or something a bit, to make the characters "pop" out a bit more?
Enchantainment
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 09:47:21 AM »

Blazefall Binalblades has a Thunderclap campaign, to help spread word about the Kickstarter campaign that will be going live mid March!

We'd really appreciate your support in helping to spread the word  Smiley The Thunderclap page can be found here http://thndr.it/1LWgWP3

Here is a nice new picture for you all to view too!

DuckedAgain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »

Artwork looks really great, I was delighted to add myself to you Thunderclap campaign
Enchantainment
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 01:12:05 PM »

Artwork looks really great, I was delighted to add myself to you Thunderclap campaign

Thank you very much! Glad you like the artwork. Your support is greatly appreciated  Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic