Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:26:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Free Addictive Endless Android Game] - Tilt City
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Free Addictive Endless Android Game] - Tilt City  (Read 362 times)
Deebthik
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »

Hey,
This is an addictive colourful endless game which is based on a new concept which has never been attempted on Android. It is very simple and very easy to learn. Put the
coloured balls in their respective coloured cylinders - This is the fundamental rule of the game. It exploits the accelerometer of the device.

Please download, rate, comment and give a +1 on the play Store and also check my page on Facebook named Tilt City.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deebthik.android.tilt_city

Hope you enjoy the game !
AJARTCGA
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »

This will be quick, because I didn't get as much time to play it as I had hoped.
Anyway, I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it ran fine, so that's great.
As for actual gameplay,I loved it. Such a simple concept, but you are right, it is kind of addicting. It's not overly hard either, so that is a good thing (To me, anyway.)
So yeah, I like the game, here are a couple things I noticed though:

1) The paddle is always moving. It kind of bugged me that even when holding the device completely still, the larger paddle shook. I don't know if there is anyway to change that, but it bugged me. Experimenting with the sensitivity helped some, but I just wanted it to lock into a perfectly horizontal position sometimes.

2) The 'surprise' when the pipes move around was a nice touch, it really kept me on my toes. However, I wish it was timed a little. I had a ball fall off the larger paddle and toward the smaller one, and right then the timer started. By the time it landed, the pipes switched, and I was left stranded with a blue ball over top of the green and yellow pipes. That was a pain. Again, not real sure of a workaround, I just noticed it was a little annoying at times.

3) When you lose a pipe, the game gets easier. I didn't know if this was intentional or not, but I survived for several minutes with only two pipes.

Other than that, yeah, I enjoyed the game. I didn't really pay much attention to the graphics or anything, but that's just me. Nice game!

Oh, and from what I have heard, adding images to your post helps with getting people to playtest, so you may want to look into that! Cheers!

Follow Team White Sleeve on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WSleeveStudios
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic