Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:51:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosDark Atmospheric music, musician available for project work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dark Atmospheric music, musician available for project work  (Read 410 times)
Rhath
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2014, 02:07:40 AM »

I am a electronic producer living in Australia who focuses on live improvisation and atmospheric sounds. I've been playing music for around 9 years and working electronically for the last 3.
 Video games have always been my biggest influence in terms of sound and stories I like to tell with my music. I've always dreamt of writing music for artistic and atmospheric games, i'm not in it for the money but just to music for the medium.
I work very quickly when I need to, often completing tracks within a day or if I just improvise, a mere hour. Obviously this can vary the quality of the work so of course when I wish to take more time with the sound I do and the final product is stronger. This simply gives me more freedom with time constraints. I believe I also have the skills to record sound effects and its something I'm very passionate about in video games, sound effects have got to be right.Feel free to contact me about any projects you are working on, I'd love to be part of any of them and don't stress about money, can work out some very good deals for you i'm sure.

Check out my work here:
rhath.bandcamp.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic