Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:09:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)monsters devlog idea thingy
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: monsters devlog idea thingy  (Read 924 times)
Delicious
Level 5

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2014, 07:08:50 PM »

Threesided made me a concept design a while ago and I pixeled it a while ago. (slightly modified for pixel readability and still a WIP..)

Anyways, I'm still making monsters and I get art block all the time on new ideas. So, if you guys got any concepts or designs for monsters in mind that I can pixel, that would be rad. That is, if you don't mind it being used eventually for a game project. Doesn't matter the drawing quality (kinda, cause I still need to decipher it). Also, include what it might evolve into as there will be up to three or four stages.

I'll do my best to translate your concepts into pixels. Also, feel free to let me know about the monster and what abilities it could have.

More to come sometime...  Cool

Blah Blah Blah <3
Twitter - Zjdelicious
happymonster
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:07 PM »

Mernix - a cross between a mermaid and a phoenix! (Go mad.. Wink)
Delicious
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 04:29:20 PM »

So a cross between a human female, fish and phoenix  Shocked I might, but it would be hard to categorize both fire and water for the sake of keeping a consistent balance.

Blah Blah Blah <3
Twitter - Zjdelicious
happymonster
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »

I was thinking of her being the water element, in contrast to the phoenix being the fire element. Not that she has both fire and water. Smiley
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 06:28:46 AM »

Shadow Monster (Darkness). The main body is a scarecrow, while the real "body" is its physical shadow. Each evolution separates the shadow from the scarecrow until it eventually takes it over altogether and can move about freely.

Cobra Scorpion (Ground). A cobra with scorpion legs on its hood and antennae. The following evolutions add legs and an abdomen to the animal.

Firefly (Light). A small cute fluttering ball of light with eyes. Subsequent evolutions add to these light balls, like Magnemite > Magneton.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 10:22:22 AM »

Sired Apprentice -> Night Stalker -> Blood Regent
Basically a vampire guy, who goes from a modern european trendy young lad, becoming into a victorian sort of bela lugosi ripoff and then further into a more dark ages version of orlok (with his outfit devolving accordingly)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic