Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:03:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioSoccer Heroes: Original Soundtrack
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Soccer Heroes: Original Soundtrack  (Read 1242 times)
Paltian
Level 0

I like making music.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:01:46 AM »

Hi everybody! Today I'm glad to present to you the original soundtrack of the video game "Soccer Heroes: Road to Brazil", by 1Coin.

The soundtrack consists of 13 rock-style songs (plus 2 bonustrack, avalaibles with the download of the soundtrack), with a powerful and motivating feeling.

All the songs are composed on an electric guitar.

You can download the album for free, you have to enter here, push "Buy", and then enter "0".

I really hope you like this soundtrack, and of course I want to read yours opinions & comments!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:21:16 AM by Jacobo » Logged

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:12:22 AM »

i'm disappointed it's not just the sonic heroes theme song ad infinitum with "soccer" replacing all instances of "sonic"

that said i'm liking it. production is a lil lax (those drums could be way nicer for instance) but i really do love these melodies

Paltian
Level 0

I like making music.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 11:18:55 AM »

Well, actually this is the first time I hear this song. I'm a huge fan of the classic Sonics, but not of the "new" ones.

Anyway, I think you're right: I have to improve the production of my songs, it's my pending task. Also, the drums are quite simple, specially in some songs (the latest). Is mainly a matter of time: I have to finish the soundtrack in a hurry.

In summary, I think that the compositions are quite decent, but I admit that the soundtrack needs some improvements.

Thanks for listening, and for your comment.

CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 01:43:58 PM »

I do like this stuff, but I have to ask..

"All the songs are composed on an electric guitar."

Do you mean midi/virtual guitars? cos as much as I like the sound it's producing, it sounds very midi to me.

Good job either way! Smiley
Paltian
Level 0

I like making music.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 02:12:18 PM »

No, I mean I've composed the sounds with a electric guitar. Just composed them. Then I transcribed the melodies in a MIDI format.
Thanks!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic