Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:42:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Artist for Sprite and GUI work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Artist for Sprite and GUI work  (Read 460 times)
Highlandcoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2014, 01:09:03 AM »

[forgot to mention - if you want to contact me directly - then message me via this forum, find me on FB or twitter in the links below OR goto www.outpost-game.com to send me an email via the contact form.

Cheers]

Hi,

I'm seeking inspiration and/or submissions for spaceship design and artwork for my new game.

I've made planets, nebulas, asteroids (oh my), but I'm not able to draw anything I'm happy with for spaceships

Here is an example of what I have currently:

I'm thinking like maxis, planetary annihilation, looking sprites. Something that blends well with the current look. But any and all suggestions are welcome.

This is a serious project by an indie dev with one successful project already out the door.

If whomever comes forward is interested in more work, there is a good chance of making this an official collaboration with art credits and money! (assuming we make any)

Specifications

- min size 112 * 112

- max size 2048 * 2048

- Right now I am looking for Human ships, so no glowing tentacles, etc (you get the idea)

- As you can see from the screenshot, the art style is more cartoon than dead serious. Think wildstar or again, planetary annihilation.

-  IMPORTANT - The ships are modular, so they need to be able to "join" seamlessly with the other sprites. For example, below is a ship made of 3 modules.

Thanks for reading.

Ross Edgar.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic