Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:57:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTemple of the Abyssal Winds - Beta Testers wanted
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Temple of the Abyssal Winds - Beta Testers wanted  (Read 604 times)
gdunbar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »

Temple of the Abyssal Winds is ready to go for iPad, and I just need a few intrepid beta-testers to go through and find the last few bugs. Help out, and enjoy a classic-style RPG at the same time!

To find out more about TotAW, check out the website: http://www.prankster.com/totaw/index.htm Chapters 1 and 2 are ready for beta-testing, and I'm working on the rest. There is also a previous post in the Townhall here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40206.msg1016523#msg1016523

If you want to beta-test, you need an iPad. I'll give more instructions once I have my testers lined up, but mainly, I'm looking for testers to simply play the game, and let me know of any issues. For beta testers, if you provide helpful feedback or bug reports, I will list you in the game credits, and give free access to chapters 2-6 of the game.

If you are interested in testing, the best way to let me know is to drop an email at [email protected] Replying to this thread will also work.

Thanks for your support,
Geoff Dunbar, Merry Prankster Games
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:12:17 AM by gdunbar » Logged
gdunbar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »

Hi folks,

I've got a Windows build ready now as well. I need some beta testers to go through and find the last few bugs. If you are interested in helping out with this classic-style RPG, drop me an email at [email protected], and I'll get you the beta testing instructions.

As with iOS testers, if you provide helpful feedback or bug reports, I will list you in the game credits, and give free access to chapters 2-6 of the game.

Thanks for your support,
Geoff Dunbar, Merry Prankster Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic