Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:52:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Painkillers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Painkillers  (Read 389 times)
He-Who-Develops-Games
« on: September 27, 2014, 12:38:46 PM »

So I decided to finish a game for once. As such, here's The Painkillers.
The game is hosted on itch.io, grab it if you want to. It's free, but it's Windows only (Linux users like myself can use Wine, but I couldn't be fucked to figure out OS X's stupid shitty executable format...Apple needs to fix their braindead format or just change to something usable)

The Painkillers is an arcadey shooter about a group of serial convenience store robbers who evade (read: battle ruthlessly against) the police in an ambulance. The cops escalate in firepower. I, myself, have never been able to get above level 3 of cops but I've no doubt this is just me being shit at games (up to and including my own).

Controls are up and down arrow keys to move, Z and/or X to shoot. The game's difficulty curve is a bit insane, so be warned that you will die several times.

I produced this game in under a month based off a Let's Play I saw of Grand Theft Auto in which the LPers basically robbed a convenience store and made the chase escalate from three stars to five...all whilst riding in a beat-up ambulance.

But anyway, enjoy the game! Coffee Hopefully I'll be back in this forum to promote another game, once I get a new idea.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic