Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:46:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationslooking for game designers and programmers for a wicked horror survival game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: looking for game designers and programmers for a wicked horror survival game  (Read 497 times)
AlienNate
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2014, 02:36:49 AM »

im looking for programmers and game developers that can work with unreal engine 4 and if you have other skills. im putting a team together to make a game from scratch and i need all the people it takes to make a team. The game is a Horror survival game at the Skinwalker Ranch , look it up if you never heard of it ,its creepy , but the short version is its a place where all kinds of paranormal stuff happens like giant wolfs 3 times the size of normal wolfs that are bullet proof, aliens, poltergeist activity , black mist beings, cattle mutilations, invisible monsters, ufos, and flying saucers, i have no funds at the moment but i will be putting this project on Kickstarter to get funds if it succeeds, but if it succeeds i want to have a team lined up , thats were you come in , so please let me know if your interested, if or when i get funds

ps:(i want it to be as good as the game Outlast's overall performance and look) Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic