Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:36:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D and 3D Designers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D and 3D Designers  (Read 412 times)
dog199200
« on: October 02, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »

Hello everyone. I am a C++/C# programmer, and I am looking to expand my development team. My project is called BubbleMan: Journey Through the Stars, which you can find more information about it here.

What I am looking for are 2D and 3D designers, which I will break down the expectations for each into sections.

2D Designers
2D designers will be doing anything from concept art (character, monster, level, etc), and texture work for 3D renders.

3D Designers
3D designers will be making 3D renders, and help with level assembly.

Profit
Ideally, everyone will get paid once the project is finished. All profits at that point will be distributed equally between each member in the development team unless a certain percentage is negotiated prior to collaboration.

Other Comments
I am looking for hard working, and professional developers who are interested in making a commercial scale game. All developers will be required to apply as a Nintendo indie developer for Nintendo of America. Any prior experience with a Unity development environment is valued. Anyone interested must be ok with the game being released under my company name, Shining Ashes. All services are on a project basis, but after the game is finished you may be asked to stay on as part the company.

I am never sure what kind of questions people may ask when it comes to this kind of stuff, so I don't know what information to put down. If you have any question, please feel free to reply here, or send me an email to the address in my signature and I will do my best to answer.  Over all, I want to make a fun project, with a fun team, and make something that people will love and enjoy as much as the team loves and enjoys making it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic