Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:42:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHuman Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 115
Print
Author Topic: Human Hugs  (Read 333942 times)
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: April 09, 2014, 03:08:37 PM »

I have messed up my body chemistry with coffee so many times. I could never quit... unless a doctor finally told me to, but I'm a lot more careful with my amounts now. 2 days on, 1 day off.

If i'm not sure whether i'm Human or not, do i still get a hug if i ask to ?

You'd be surprised, but the thread title actually means "hugs _by_ humans," not for them.
Conker534
« Reply #1941 on: April 09, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »

Try drinking tea instead of coffee!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1942 on: April 09, 2014, 03:35:30 PM »

tea still has caffeine yo

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: April 09, 2014, 03:37:43 PM »

not all tea.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1944 on: April 09, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »

all real tea

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: April 09, 2014, 04:33:20 PM »

for real men
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1946 on: April 09, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »

(real tea meaning tea made from the actual tea plant, as opposed to herbal tea)

Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1947 on: April 09, 2014, 05:19:24 PM »

Drink tea as a British will do.

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: April 09, 2014, 05:56:46 PM »

(no I know, I'm just playing along)
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: April 15, 2014, 08:29:20 PM »

Five people were stabbed in Calgary this morning, now four were stabbed in Regina a few hours ago, just a block away from where I used to work. Violence in the Prairies is getting out of control. I am sick of being from the city known for setting Canada wide records for murders, STDs, and drinking. This city is worse than it ever has been too, it's worse than when I was younger and we were the murder capital. When I got mugged a few months ago it was on a commercial street in a good end of town. I want out.

Think happy thoughts.
Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1950 on: April 16, 2014, 03:34:46 AM »

As capitalist as it might sound, try to use that for motivation to start making a dime on your work. Money is freedom these days. Hugs for being in a scary fucking place

Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1951 on: April 16, 2014, 03:48:57 AM »

I read about that last night .. fucked up, man.  Seems like the guy just snapped for no reason.  http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/matthew-de-grood-who-is-the-calgary-stabbing-suspect-1.2611389
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: April 16, 2014, 07:02:23 AM »

As capitalist as it might sound, try to use that for motivation to start making a dime on your work. Money is freedom these days. Hugs for being in a scary fucking place

That's a very good way to look at it honestly. I should also mention that fortunately I live in the south of Regina, which isn't the rich end (the East is) but it is also pretty middle class and not where most of the shit still goes down. North Central is pretty awful, a Canadian magazine once named it "The Worst Place in Canada" because of the Heroin and the absolutely insane murder rate. The thing a lot of Regina residents are worried about is that more and more the non-ghetto areas are getting worse. This stabbing happened in the financial heart of Regina, right next to shops and skyscrapers.

I read about that last night .. fucked up, man.  Seems like the guy just snapped for no reason.  http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/matthew-de-grood-who-is-the-calgary-stabbing-suspect-1.2611389

The Regina one is sounding like it is the same, he was just targeting people at random. It is possible it was a copycat crime. Also drugs and alcohol are huge issues here, it could have been one of those. It also might been some sort of extremist as we just had some big controversy about whether or not to let two Anti-Gay people speak here. They ended up getting arrested (for the record, I support free speech).

I am basically just spit balling here, nobody has any idea yet. Luckily it sounds like nobody has died from their wounds yet (three in the hospital, one treated on site)

Think happy thoughts.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1953 on: April 20, 2014, 03:17:45 AM »

My girlfriend went to a party and, drunk, made out with some guy after I left. Now, this doesn't really bother me, because she regrets it, and she was looking for me originally, but couldn't find me. However, it made her realize that she didn't actually have physical satisfaction when with me. Rather, she only had physical satisfaction from anything when she was drunk. Now, completely out of the blue, she thinks we should split because she realizes that we'd be better as friends. I now have to wait until tuesday in order for her to fully make up her mind. I'm bummed as hell and can't work or anything. Logically, I know that what she's saying makes sense. But I'm just so down from all sorts of things this weekend...

And she's a nice girl and all, it's just that she doesn't want to have a boyfriend at all, not just me.

GROAN

Tl;DR: Teenage drama, I'm depressed

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: April 20, 2014, 03:39:57 AM »

Fuck that bitch.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1955 on: April 20, 2014, 04:41:28 AM »

Okay so um. After moping around for a couple hours, I started speaking to some of my friends, and listening to rock music. I feel fine now (When I feel emotions, they're reaaaaally short but intense). So yeah I'm pretty much alone again, but if she wasn't attracted physically to me, then I don't feel like I should have made her my slave or something. We'll probably stay friends or whatever, I'm just not allowed to touch her anymore Tongue

And it sounds like she's a terrible person and whatever, but she's actually a very nice, geeky girl who's just really bad at relationships. She likes me as a friend, but just isn't attracted to me physically. I really wish she had told me this earlier, but as I managed to get quite a lot of uhh.... physicality, I'm not entirely angry about that. :p

I'm still kinda confused and a little hurt, but at least i'm not mopey anymore. The glory of rock music, huzzah.

This is a little weird, because the guy she made out with is friend's with her ex boyfriend. And both of them live next to me :/

Teen drama, everyone!

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1956 on: April 20, 2014, 04:49:02 AM »

girls are gross

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1957 on: April 20, 2014, 04:50:12 AM »

In other news, I almost kissed my gay friend. Maybe that's the path for me.

jiitype
« Reply #1958 on: April 20, 2014, 04:51:18 AM »

In other news, I almost kissed my gay friend. Maybe that's the path for me.
You have an interesting life

is he hot?
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: April 20, 2014, 04:53:08 AM »

It's okay to like someone and still think she treats you poorly. Everyone has flaws.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 115
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic