Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:20:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHuman Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 115
Print
Author Topic: Human Hugs  (Read 328618 times)
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1960 on: April 20, 2014, 05:00:06 AM »

Haha I thought all of you were adults. Shouldn't you be a little less excited about this? Tongue

Also, my friend is not hot, but he's pretty artsy, and he was kind of in my arms and I was tempted. But then I realized that if I didn't like it, I didn't want to lead him on.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: April 20, 2014, 05:02:00 AM »

We're not adults. We're gamers.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1962 on: April 20, 2014, 05:21:28 AM »

Well, you're 27. That's like middle age from my perspective. Tongue

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
jiitype
« Reply #1963 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:44 AM »

We're kids trapped in an adult's body
ink.inc
« Reply #1964 on: April 20, 2014, 08:16:28 AM »

girls are gross

hasubandos for life
JWK5
« Reply #1965 on: April 20, 2014, 08:57:20 AM »

Impmaster, she made her decision a long time ago. What you are really waiting for is her to find a way to hit you with the decision in a way that won't make her feel so guilty. She is trying to mitigate the consequences of her own actions. Her actions don't really make her a terrible human being, we all act selfish and ignorant from time to time, but does it really make her someone you'd actually want to be with? Is a fair-weather girlfriend what you want? I am willing to bet you are hanging on to what you want her to be not who she really is. My recommendation: know that you deserve better than that and don't settle for less than you really want.
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: April 20, 2014, 09:07:31 AM »

Fuck, I'm middle-aged.

Eigen
Level 10

Brobdingnagian ding dong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1967 on: April 20, 2014, 09:17:32 AM »

Fuck, I'm middle-aged.

I feel you man.

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: April 20, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »

make it stop
Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1969 on: April 20, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »

No brakes on the age train.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1970 on: April 20, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »

Gotta say Impmaster seems more sane and mature about rejection than most people his age, or any age really! All o' y'alls are throwing him lengthy advice he doesn't seem in need of.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Conker534
« Reply #1971 on: April 20, 2014, 11:07:22 AM »

good for you for moving past it well bro, and dont kiss your buddy unless you plan on taking that relationship further man, don't wanna ruin a friendship over something minor.
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: April 21, 2014, 04:01:50 AM »

Schoq, you have a point.

Udderdude, if only.
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: April 28, 2014, 08:07:40 PM »

It's so hard not drinking. Like you have no idea. I still haven't though since I said I was going to try to quit (march 9th). I don't want to give it up forever, I love it too much. But I am going to try to do a sizeable amount of time without it and hopefully that will give me some perspective.

All I want is to be a normal person. To be able to go out and not black out but not have to not drink at all because I am afraid of myself. But I don't know if I can.

It's funny. I look back now and I started drinking and drugs because I was a loser and I saw other people going to parties and drinking and laughing and hooking up and all of the normal people things that I wanted to have. But all that alcohol does is make you forget that you are miserable for a while. A temporary relief that you usually don't even remember and that usually ends up making your life worse. It is so hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel whether I am drinking or not, but at least drinking let me forget about it for a while.

Think happy thoughts.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1974 on: April 28, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »

(hug)

Man, maybe you should go out on a trip in the wild or something. You know, to find yourself. You sound miserable in that crime-ridden city or whatever. Go live in the wild, find out what it really means to be human.  (I mean camping, it always relaxes any stress I have)

s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: April 28, 2014, 09:02:22 PM »

Haha thanks man. I am already feeling a bit better, I just have massive mood swings sometimes. Also, I may bitch about where I live, but this place is "Canada violent". I would rather live in the middle of the ghetto here than set foot in Detroit or something, this place is boring but it is not hell.

Also, for the record: The A is where I live, the green in every single direction is the praries. If I want to go "into nature" (as I often do) it is about a 20 minute walk before Coyotes are something I should at least have in the back of my mind. Anyway hugs man, thanks for listening to my raving.

Think happy thoughts.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1976 on: April 28, 2014, 09:25:31 PM »

o..

mood swings are awful. HUGSSZZZZZZ

framk
Level 2

I don't know anything

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: April 29, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »

I completely failed my team on last night's game jam and I feel terrible. Just going to curl up into a ball for the rest of the summer.

MAVW
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1978 on: April 29, 2014, 10:55:10 AM »

I completely failed my team on last night's game jam and I feel terrible. Just going to curl up into a ball for the rest of the summer.

Don't worry about it too much, nobody is counting how many times *you* think* you screwed up. From others perspective might not even be bad at all. As to failing, its just an opportunity to learn and never repeat it again, you improve by failing.

Fallsburg
Level 10

Fear the CircleCat

View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: May 13, 2014, 12:06:42 PM »

My 12 day old son continues to have trouble feeding.  These last almost 2 weeks have been the hardest of my life.  I know that things will get better, but goddamn this has been so fucking hard.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 115
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic