Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:39:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHuman Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 115
Print
Author Topic: Human Hugs  (Read 334330 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: December 31, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »

the fuck is going on in this thread?  WTF

get back on topic please
PowRTocH
« Reply #2121 on: December 31, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »

hugs to all the communists offended by this inanity and prejudice
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »

Scandinavia that communist haven

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2123 on: January 01, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »

As I alluded, this is hardly relevant and productive and it'd be nice if mods could split the offtopic discussion elsewhere.

Sik
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2124 on: January 01, 2015, 07:25:55 PM »

For the sake of bringing this back on-topic, I'm willing to offer a hug to anybody who wants one.

(っ・・)っ
JashLaviu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: January 23, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »

For the sake of bringing this back on-topic, I'm willing to offer a hug to anybody who wants one.

(っ・・)っ

You don't know me, I don't know you, but thanks for the hug, I really need it.

Remember nobody is born knowing!  Twitter @JashLaviu

eyeliner
Level 10

I'm afraid of americans...

View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: January 26, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »

Congrats on the kid, eyeliner; glad to hear your life is looking up.
Thanks, man. Smiley
She's my best work yet. Hope to repeat it soon. Smiley

Yeah.
Praying Mantis
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: February 02, 2015, 05:26:14 PM »

Mounty Oum, the guy behind RWBY and Red Vs Blue, has passed away.

Really sad for anyone who watches or is involved in Rooster Teeth stuff, and very unexpected.
cynicalsandel
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: February 04, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »

i hate getting older

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2129 on: February 04, 2015, 09:46:43 PM »

tired and broke but weirdly happy otherwise. paying bills is like a giant monolith above my head. i keep managing to climb it but it gets harder and closer to the brink each time

so that's a fun BLAST

other than that: i have no real access to a tablet, which means no animation for a while, so that's shit

cynicalsandel
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: February 16, 2015, 12:29:19 PM »

Just started getting back into the habit of practicing art again, and now the stupid painful wrist problems that come with it are back.

Geoff Moore
Level 3

Game composer for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2131 on: February 17, 2015, 11:53:41 AM »

Yay hugs! Also what the frick is this thing?  Gomez

Composer for multiple Steam and Itch-released indie games. Listen/contact: https://geoffmoore.co.uk

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2132 on: February 17, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »

My brother severed his thumb yesterday. I feel quite helpless being overseas from the whole thing. I think I'll go and visit asap.

Just started getting back into the habit of practicing art again, and now the stupid painful wrist problems that come with it are back.
That sucks, be sure to take regular rests and see a doctor if it persists, wrist injuries can stay with you for life.

JWK5
« Reply #2133 on: February 18, 2015, 07:29:52 PM »

So I have nerve damage as a result of the spinal surgery (c5 and c6 fusion), chronic costocondritis which is an inflammatory conditon that causes swelling between the cartilage that holds the two rib sections together and mimics a heart attack during flareups, and post-concussion syndrome which has caused some pretty drastic memory loss. The net result is that virtually everything results in confusion, pain, and irritability.

I should be at the point where I have a nervous breakdown and give up on life, but oddly it has triggered my relentless stubbornness. I am exhausted but constantly pushing forward. I feel less unsettetled and upset about the troubles it causes me and more so for how it is affected what I can do for others. Everything feels like a struggle, even the simplest of tasks, and I feel like I am failing the people I love and care about. It's not like I am sitting on my ass and doing nothing, it is just that I am moving much more sluggishly and much more labored. I feel like I should be doing more, and I try to, but it drains me so bad that I just burn out.

I am having a hard time accepting that this is who I am now even though I know this is not who I will always be. It's a very disappointing and disheartening feeling. Despite all this I refuse to let myself fall into despair. Sorry if I am whining, I just needed to get it off my chest.

Regardless of anything, if there is a drop of strength left in my body I will put it to use. I refuse to be broken.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: February 18, 2015, 07:41:28 PM »

I feel like I am failing the people I love and care about. It's not like I am sitting on my ass and doing nothing, it is just that I am moving much more sluggishly and much more labored. I feel like I should be doing more, and I try to, but it drains me so bad that I just burn out.

you're not failing anyone! i know what it's like to feel useless but your condition isn't your fault and im sure the people you care about are understanding. don't be so hard on yourself and don't stress yourself out too much.

either way, hang in there dude  Smiley
MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: February 18, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »

HUMAN HANDS

JWK5
« Reply #2136 on: February 19, 2015, 01:24:04 AM »

I feel like I am failing the people I love and care about. It's not like I am sitting on my ass and doing nothing, it is just that I am moving much more sluggishly and much more labored. I feel like I should be doing more, and I try to, but it drains me so bad that I just burn out.

you're not failing anyone! i know what it's like to feel useless but your condition isn't your fault and im sure the people you care about are understanding. don't be so hard on yourself and don't stress yourself out too much.

either way, hang in there dude  Smiley
Thanks, I appreciate it! Coffee

I think the hardest part is that, possibly due to the bipolar/BPD, I am generally very hyperactive and my system is going a million miles an hour. I am getting shit done all day long. With everything that's happened it has slowed me down so much, I don't even feel like "me" at the moment. I am being proactive about it, I've done the research and I've been making use of any means that help improve the conditions but even still I am not seeing the progress I'd like. I feel like I am floating in purgatory. I don't mean to be hard on myself but it is very frustrating.

Regardless, I'll hang in there. I'm down but not out.
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2137 on: February 19, 2015, 04:13:28 AM »

in a pretty low depressive episode right now and i feel basically worthless as hell. worst is that things are amazing right now. everything is fantastic, my life is going pretty ok right now, i landed three new good contracts recently and my girlfriend got a steady job and we're okay and i made a breakthrough in my comic and my game is coming long

but i just feel like it's all stupid and worthless, even though i can rationally recognize that everything is good. so that's where i am. i'll get over it but it sucks chunks in the meantime, especially because it's making me lose sleep. so that's gross

Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2138 on: February 19, 2015, 06:26:44 AM »

Why do you feel worthless? Man, only you get to decide what's of value in your life and if all the things that are important to you are progressing, then just relax and look at your accomplishments.

In my life, I just found out that a class mate of mine died of a heart attack in her sleep, which is shocking, cause she seemed fairly healthy. I didn't know her well, but it's a little terrifying to know that people around me are dying, and that I'm going to die as well someday. Just... remember to live every life to the fullest, guys. You only live once. YOLO.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2139 on: February 19, 2015, 06:26:53 PM »

Why do you feel worthless?

because my brain has a chemical disorder

edit: but thank you nonetheless. i don't mean to come off as bitey or angry i appreciate it
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 08:43:07 PM by rj™ » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 115
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic