Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 06:18:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames To Revisit
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Games To Revisit  (Read 2223 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2014, 02:01:08 PM »

then play the tactics ogre remake (seriously 1 of the top 5 srpgs of all time as far as im concerned).

back on topic: there are some games i never actually finished even tho i really like them (some are even big faves). these include: shadow of the colossus, gothic 2, nier, vagrant story.

i also wanna replay morrowind but actually do quests this time. always just played it as a pure sandbox and never got very far beyond like the 2nd main quest. i don't even know what the story is tbh, despite the fact that i consider it a formative experience that changed the way i think about videogames.
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 02:14:04 PM »

Call me kooky, but I've been feeling like doing a "wtf" and starting a PokeMon R/B/Y + G/S/P revival, with old school Game Boys or GBCs, and saying "to hell with the gens after 2nd."

It has yet to gain momentum, and I have to find my old cartridges (or emulate, or something), but yeah. Something like that.

Also, biting little nubs off of my backlog.

jiitype
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »

these include: shadow of the colossus

How far did you get?
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »

then play the tactics ogre remake (seriously 1 of the top 5 srpgs of all time as far as im concerned).

the psp one?

Siilk
Level 0

Techpriest software enginseer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2014, 05:21:40 PM »

The original Deus Ex, classic Mechwarrior games(especially the MW2:Mercs) and of course, Planescape:Torment.

Finally figured it out. Was Legend of Mana.
Yeah, I remember that one. It had a rather unique gameplay mix and the art style was just stunningly beautiful. But yes, stuff like the random quest requirements and the overall lack of information on how to progress was a real mood killer. I still want to revisit it once more at some point in time...
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 04:00:24 AM »

the psp one?

yeah
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic