Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:10:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Android] [Free] Gumball Fall - Frank Needs Your Help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android] [Free] Gumball Fall - Frank Needs Your Help!  (Read 438 times)
FussenKuh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:09:35 AM »

Release v1.0.0:

Android (Google Play) | FussenKuhSoftware.com  | Dev Blog | indieDB

I'd like to introduce you all to Gumball Fall!

It's been a heck of a long and interesting journey making this game a reality. In the process, I've learned more than I ever though I would. While far from perfect, I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish and I hope everyone here enjoys it Grin

Meet Frank! If there's one thing he enjoys, it's gumballs. Frank needs your help! You see, his gumball machine went on the fritz and spilled his gumballs everywhere. Now, he needs your help to collect his tasty, tasty orbs of goodness

With multiple modes and randomized game boards, Gumball Fall offers an endlessly unique game experience. Will you approach the game with frantic speed or thoughtful strategy. The choice is yours!

The game contains Daily Challenge boards that present a new, unique games each day. In addition, you can vie for top spots on the Leaderboards or attempt to unlock over over 25 Achievements powered by Google Play Games.

The game is free to download and play. So, why not check it out today!
( Ha! That rhymed Grin )

tl;dr --> Here's an infographic Smiley

Release v1.0.0:

Making worlds from the comfort of the couch
FussenKuh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 04:46:05 AM »

Release v1.0.1:

With a week under its belt, Gumball Fall has been enjoyed by many. And, thanks to player feedback, it's just gotten a bit better! Players asked. We listened. Keep the suggestions coming Smiley

Major Changes in v1.0.1:
  • FIX - Match-six tutorial bug that affected some users
  • CHANGE - Minor tutorial updates
  • CHANGE - Reduced frequency of ads ( WooHoo! )
  • NEW - Add ‘Restart’ option on pause menu to quickly restart the chosen game mode
  • NEW - Store Menu now notes that Progressive Mode is available for free on Tue/Sat via Daily Challenge.

Making worlds from the comfort of the couch
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic