Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:29:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralGuts Mountain: Death Kings
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: Guts Mountain: Death Kings  (Read 5834 times)
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2014, 01:47:17 PM »

>go back to door and see if the key fits

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »

>attempt to find missing pants in order to retrieve genitals

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Blambo
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2014, 05:54:18 PM »

>haha butts mountain
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2014, 06:11:55 PM »

>go back to door and see if the key fits

You make your way back to the soggy door, and the key fits. You unlock the door and open it.

>attempt to find missing pants in order to retrieve genitals

You wander the darkness with your lighter outstretched, searching the dark cool water for your pants. After fumbling around for a while you find them. Your genitals have always been attached to your body, thank God.

>haha butts mountain

You chuckle to yourself.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a pair of shoes.
You have a demon hat.
You have a pair of wet pants.
You have a key.
You have a lighter.

What do you do?

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2014, 06:34:16 PM »

>examine new surroundings

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2014, 06:59:28 AM »

>examine new surroundings

Directly in front of you a small five step staircase leads out of the water and on to dry land. A long twisting hallway reaches forward into the darkness ahead of you. The faint light of a torch shines just around the first bent, illuminating your only possible route. The sound of waves is much closer now. You can smell salt in the air, along with the unmistakable scent of ash and flame.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a lighter.

What do you do?

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2014, 07:01:48 AM »

>taste demon hat

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2014, 07:04:03 AM »

>taste demon hat

You reach up, but the demon hat immediately slithers down your back, out of your reach. "I can read your thoughts. Not a chance."

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a lighter.

What do you do?

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2014, 07:20:22 AM »

>walk down only possible route

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 07:13:40 AM »

>walk down only possible route

You walk down the winding hallway, your wet sandals squishing beneath your feet. As you traverse the many turns you trace the wall with your fingers. The cool stone is smooth, save areas encroached upon by thick moss and various other plant life that you can't identify. Every few hundred feet there is another torch. The areas in between are impossibly dark. You worry that there may be traps nestled in the coal stained absence, waiting to spring from their black nests to sever one, or all, of your limbs. Thankfully there is no such danger. After what feels like an eternity you come to the opening of the tunnel. A partially collapsed stone mouth grown over with dry wilted vines and ancient ferns.

Pushing through, you emerge into a fog filled forest. You cannot see more than a few feet in front of you but somehow you know this place goes on for miles in all directions. The sound of waves can no longer be heard. At your feet is a small pit filled with ash and various pieces of wood. Amputated remnants of fuel that were lucky enough to escape the flame and survive in some disfigured form, but surviving none the less.

There are a few cooking utensils scattered around. An iron pot. No rust, but covered with dents and dings. Must not have been here long. A wooden spoon with a soft angled bowl, worn from years of use. Lastly, a knife stuck into the dirt. The handle made from the horn or antler of some animal. The blade is sharp despite a few nicks. The tip has long since broken off.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a pair of damp pants.
You have a lighter.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:20:13 AM by Rabbit » Logged

siskavard
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 07:24:57 AM »

take knife & equip
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

take knife & equip

You remove the knife from the dirt and slide it between your belt and hip.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a dirty worn knife.
You have a lighter.

What do you do?

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »

>shave your hair with knife

Blambo
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »

>prepare myself mentally for the eventual accidental stab wound from not putting the knife in a sheathe
siskavard
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »

>examine small fire pit to look for footsteps leading away from it
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2014, 12:56:20 PM »

>yell into the void

Canned Turkey
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »

> wear dented pot as helmet
> un-equip knife
> take spoon
> equip spoon
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2014, 02:34:26 PM »

>shave your hair with knife

Kneeling near the exhausted fire pit, you take the knife into your hand and glare at your reflection in the blade. Your wet and dirty hair hangs in your face. For a moment you are lost in thought, but the moment is fleeting, and without warning you bring the blade to your scalp. The demon hat ejects itself from your head and scuttles down your back. Swipe after swipe you remove swaths of hair from your head. Almost in a daze, you dont stop until it is complete. With your newly shaven head you feel feral. Vicious. Primal. You are death incarnate. You are a warrior god trapped in a frail human husk. It is now, you realize, that nothing matters. The only thing that you care about is what you can reach and destroy with your own two hands. However you blink a few times and this feeling, mostly, melts away. You still feel like a badass though.

>prepare myself mentally for the eventual accidental stab wound from not putting the knife in a sheathe

You pause for a moment before sliding the blade back into your belt. There is an awfully high chance you will insert it into your kidney on accident one of these days, but it is a risk worth taking.

>examine small fire pit to look for footsteps leading away from it

Looking closely at the ash that surrounds the fire pit, you notice small marks. Foot prints. Hand prints. Lightly dusted with a fresh layer of wet, dirty hair. Brushing aside what you can without disturbing the scene, you notice the foot prints belong to not one, but two beings. Each of them five toed, humanlike, but you can't be sure. They lead off into the mist.

>yell into the void

You let out a small yelp in the direction the foot prints trail off to. Only echoes return. Feeling all the more confident since your transformation into an ultimate warrior, you exhaust a mighty roar into the murky abyss that lie ahead. Again you are met with echoes, plus the sounds of retreating birds.

> wear dented pot as helmet
> un-equip knife
> take spoon
> equip spoon

Realizing that your bare scalp could easily be sun damaged, you put the heavy pot on your head, atop which climbs your squishy companion. You decide its best to leave the knife here for the sake of your kidneys and replace it with the wooden spoon. Many meals have been crafted with this tool and it feels like quite the weapon in its own right. One to battle hunger, if nothing else.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a worn wooden spoon.
You have a dented cookware helmet.
You have a lighter.

You have gained an ability: Bloodrage

Bloodrage: When you catch the scent of blood you fly into an uncontrollable rage in which your judgement evacuates your newly insatiable form. You become an untamed warrior, who fears not death nor harm. This effect lasts until you or your enemy has separated soul from corpse.

What do you do?

Canned Turkey
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2014, 02:37:45 PM »

> with new-found lust for battle, challenge the nearest living thing to a one-on-one combat to the death
Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »

> with new-found lust for battle, challenge the nearest living thing to a one-on-one combat to the death

"Did you forget that I could read your mind? You are NOT going to kill me. So why don't you just relax? Besides I can end you at any time, courtesy of one of my intensely sharp barbs directly into your soft human brain." the demon echoes in your head.

You have 50 gold coins.
You have a demon hat.
You have a worn wooden spoon.
You have a dented cookware helmet.
You have a lighter.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic