Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:12:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNew shooter zombie game - Need honest feedback [iOS & Android]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New shooter zombie game - Need honest feedback [iOS & Android]  (Read 548 times)
newa_studios
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »

We are finally almost finished with our upcoming iOS and Android game.  The name of this game is Lucila's Pleasure: Zombie Renegade.  

For those who played Super Crate Box will be familiar with the concept of the game. It's a fast paced endless shooting game. You play a femme fatale assassin who gets pleasure killing zombies. You have to constantly get the available kits that appear which allows you to switch weapons and unlock new weapons, arenas, and difficulty modes. There are gamecenter achievements and you can compare your score with members in Gamecenter. Basically, your score is the amount of kits you received in a single game.

Features:

4 arenas and 1 bonus stage
8 weapons
3 difficulty modes for each arena
Options to turn off the gore and play clean

I am looking for some honest feedback and anything that should be changed.  
I can handle criticism :D

If you're interested, here is our testflight link for you to join our beta test group:
https://www.testflightapp.com/join/d54d278d1d5bc4d8aeb175999cceed5a-MzQ3ODI3/

Just join the beta test group if you have an account.  If not, you can create an account and then join from the link above.

Here are screenshots and a link to the trailer:

Youtube link:

Device requirements: iPhone 4S or newer and iPad 2 or newer.  The game is universal for all devices.

At this time we are only looking for iPhone users for the testflight build. We will do one soon for Android users.

Questions and help? Please email [email protected]
newa_studios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 04:08:38 AM »

Thanks to those of you who have signed up already. We will be giving it another day or so then grant you access all at once Wink
PowerGirl
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:50:51 AM »

I look at the trailer: gameplay seems to be funny and not more difficult, but graphic is not in my style.
Good job, anyway
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic