Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:33:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralIndie Game Riot!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Game Riot!  (Read 911 times)
JaShinYa
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2014, 09:30:12 AM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Josh and I'm the creator of The Indie Game Riot Podcast! ( http://bit.ly/IGRPlaylist )

tl;dr: Our show is looking for awesome games to feature and we could also use your help in our IndieGoGo campaign!( http://igg.me/at/IGRPodcastEnhanced )

Our goal as a whole is to support indie games, devs and the entire indie game community. Every week, we feature 3 games (A fully released game, a game needing support via Steam, crowdfunding or during development, and a free game) along with news and video game musicians, artists, etc...

We've already helped drive traffic to several indie games. We're looking for more awesome devs with innovative, deep games that we think our audience will love as much as we do. So if you're a dev with a completed game that you would like to have featured, let me know and we could review it on our show!

If you happened to listen to and like our show, please consider contributing to our IndieGoGo campaign to make a better show and to allow us to give even more support to the games, devs and gaming community we love!

Lastly, we recently released episode 23 of the show! Give it a listen if you're interested! (

)

-Josh
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 05:00:25 PM »

Bump - indie game showcase this weekend! Looking forward to showing off Quantum Pilot & checking out other games.

sortris
Level 0

Jet Toast Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 02:42:57 AM »

Hi, looks (sic! sounds) nice!
I have couple of questions:
1. Is this podcast available in mp3?
2. What are requirements to get promoted/featured in your podcast?

MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 06:13:38 PM »

"josh"

quan
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 01:05:16 AM »

you gotta be joshing me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic