Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 08:01:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Concept art. Need help visualizing a game character.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Concept art. Need help visualizing a game character.  (Read 930 times)
Jux
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »

Hi!
I'm looking for someone to do some concept art for a possible game character in a game of mine. I'm modelling it but I realized I really need some 2D art to start with.
It's a pig king, or pig mayor. He's not a friendly pig, but rather wealthy and perhaps mean, but not evil. He's also very short, as pigs should be.
He has a crown that's tilted to the left side(his left) and a scepter. He's also dressed in medieval clothes. I imagine he has a cape of some sort. Colors should go in dark redish/purpleish and brown with perhaps golden decorations.
He's hunched over in a wooden throne/chair. The throne isn't very pompous since the town is small, so he's not extremely wealthy, just a king/mayor that robs his taxpayer's money. I can provide more details if needed and you're interested?

It's more of a reference piece than an art piece.
Please get back to me with your suggested price for such a commission.

I prefer emails over PMs.

micke.soderqvist(at)gmail.com

Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 11:47:01 AM »

Very interested! I've sent you an email.

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »

as did i!

Jux
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 09:13:53 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the response I got, did not expect this. It's extremely appreciated that you all got so excited about this. There's plenty more to come further on.

I just wanted to say that, it'll take me some time to look through all of your portfolios and emails, please allow for some time to gather my thoughts and I'll let you all know. I'll respond to each mail, none forgotten.

Thank you all very much for the interest this produced!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic