Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411501 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:57:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSeveral roles needed for 3D Survival game (PC/Mac/Linux) for Kickstarter.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Several roles needed for 3D Survival game (PC/Mac/Linux) for Kickstarter.  (Read 890 times)
hexicGrind
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:26:12 AM »

We have a small team, deep in development of a game demo that we are making for a Kickstarter pitch. I do not want to give many details here, but I will say that it is a high-end graphics, realistically styled, survival pc game being developed in Unity3D.

edit: In the interest of transparency, here is a couple of videos I made 4 months ago (only 2 months into development), talking about the engine a little bit. Obviously the graphics/gameplay/features have been significantly improved since, but it should give you a general idea of the type of project. Please note that almost everything is placeholders. The enemies will be intelligent bandits with guns...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLozx0TEnyR6z73lY4gCYkf7iJ_9vw89mc

The main roles we are looking for, is another 3D modeler, another Unity 3D C# programmer (you do not have to have experience, but you will be tested), a concept artist for level design and character design (any medium, digital or analog is fine), a sound engineer to make sound effects (we already have an in-house composer and hollywood music studio, so no composers please), and a graphic designer to do HD textures, logos, UI graphics, etc.

We are 6 months into development, we are very serious about this project, and we are based all over the world. Dedicated individuals only. Everyone on the team has committed to making multiple games, regardless of the outcome. Individuals looking to start/continue a career are preferred.

We have no financial backing and are all working towards the Kickstarter on this project. But successful funding means everyone gets paid, and on this team there is no cap. The better the game does, the more everyone makes. Please contact me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:52:41 AM by hexicGrind » Logged
DakotaBailey
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:24:46 AM »

I am a graphic designer, i shot you an e-mail. I will be on after 5 today.
hexicGrind
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:57:28 PM »

We are still looking for a 3D Modeler, Unity 3D C# Programmer, concept artist for level design and character design (any medium, digital or analog is fine), and a graphic designer to do HD textures, logos, UI graphics, etc.

Thanks!
Slader16
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 12:09:58 AM »

E-mailed!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic